Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Registers As Most-Watched Cable TV Fight of 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    nobody is whining about GGG dude ... other than you
    I was hoping you'd show some maturity and admit you were wrong about me downing GGG in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Didnt mayweather fight a guy pacquiao who was knocked out cold in one of the worst ko in history and you still give him full credit for that? Why knock canelo for being like floyd with his demands? He learned from floyd after floyd said 152 or no fight.
      Actually he is copying his promoter who made Bhop come to 157 for a MW unification fight. Floyd learned from that and made Canelo come in at 152. Now Canelo is following their examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I was hoping you'd show some maturity and admit you were wrong about me downing GGG in this thread.
        I just find it strange that for somebody who admits they don't like GGG/have little interest in him you seem to be obsessed with talking about him and almost always in a negative sense. I couldn't count the amount of times you whine about him not fighting ward and blame him for that, while you then turn around and blame him for the Canelo fight not happening ... or simply avoid talking about that at all (as it's damn hard to make any kind of argument showing it to be golovkin's fault) and simply return it to ward. I talk about fighters I like and want to see in the ring you seem to whine about fighters you don't ... it's weird is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          You certainly were interested with Ward fighting outmatched opponents.
          How many is that in a row now? Going on 4th tune up.
          Ward's resume allows a few rust dusters after being shelved for the amount of time he was shelved for...c'mon man, Lil G hasn't earned the "in the ring" rights Ward has

Comment

I just find it strange that for somebody who admits they don't like GGG/have little interest in him you seem to be obsessed with talking about him and almost always in a negative sense. I couldn't count the amount of times you whine about him not fighting ward and blame him for that, while you then turn around and blame him for the Canelo fight not happening ... or simply avoid talking about that at all (as it's damn hard to make any kind of argument showing it to be golovkin's fault) and simply return it to ward. I talk about fighters I like and want to see in the ring you seem to whine about fighters you don't ... it's weird is all.
            Now you deflect and pivot to some imaginary obsession rather than acknowledging the mistake you made. Very immature.

I post in the threads created on NSB as does everyone else. I do talk about him not fighting Ward when that is the thread topic. I also give him credit for his skills and say its ridiculous to criticize him for being disciplined and staying in shape.

When did I blame him for the Canelo fight not happening? I blame HBO for not forcing the fight.

Not liking him doesn't mean I don't watch him when he fights. I like boxing more than I hate GGG. The point of the post I showed you was trying to get you to see that if GGG does a bad number I am not happy with it because I do not like him.

You jumped on me in this thread and are clearly wrong. Hopefully, you will admit it at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Now you deflect and pivot to some imaginary obsession rather than acknowledging the mistake you made. Very immature.

I post in the threads created on NSB as does everyone else. I do talk about him not fighting Ward when that is the thread topic. I also give him credit for his skills and say its ridiculous to criticize him for being disciplined and staying in shape.

When did I blame him for the Canelo fight not happening? I blame HBO for not forcing the fight.

Not liking him doesn't mean I don't watch him when he fights. I like boxing more than I hate GGG. The point of the post I showed you was trying to get you to see that if GGG does a bad number I am not happy with it because I do not like him.

You jumped on me in this thread and are clearly wrong. Hopefully, you will admit it at some point.

Repeatedly calling someone immature when trying to debate them is more immature and self-defeating than you apparently realize. You don't start a debate by saying 'you're immature now listen to this...' Perhaps if YOU were more mature you would realize that. As a result for instance I didn't bother reading the rest of what you wrote as I doubt there is much of worth in it.

Comment

Repeatedly calling someone immature when trying to debate them is more immature and self-defeating than you apparently realize. You don't start a debate by saying 'you're immature now listen to this...' Perhaps if YOU were more mature you would realize that. As a result for instance I didn't bother reading the rest of what you wrote as I doubt there is much of worth in it.
                Again, i was hopeful you would admit you jumped on me incorrectly in this thread. that is what I am referring to regarding immaturity and that only.

Other than that, I have no problem with debating GGG or any topic with you.

Comment

• If he can continue to increase his draw the risk reward will draw better fighter to him. He should continue to work on his english. We need to see him in with better competition.

Comment

The big Dunn has always had an agenda towards golovkin m8......seen this with him for nearly a year now, and your can't have a mature and normal conversation with a member who will never give credit to where credit is due..... No matter what way you look at it there's no defending canelo in this situation...it has nothing to do with Andre ward and the golovkin fight...nothing to do with 155 and the fake catchweight....it's to do with a champion trying to avoid his mandatory against another fighter who has every right to fight at 160 and not at a ridicoulous 155 catchweight .....that's the bottom line and that's why everybody is up in arms about GDP and canelo ..... The Big Dunn will never change

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Didnt mayweather fight a guy pacquiao who was knocked out cold in one of the worst ko in history and you still give him full credit for that? Why knock canelo for being like floyd with his demands? He learned from floyd after floyd said 152 or no fight.
                      u should be smacked for that totatly out of context comment..
                      was pac ko'd at 135 140 and chrry picking all of 147 so it wouldnt happen again??

give it a rest..dont dare compare khan to pac..hell and im not even a pac fanboy

Comment

Working...
                      X