Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Spence's performance against Algieri a double edged sword?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others already mention, that is the benefits of having everybody under one banner in that Division plays to his favor.

Just like what is going on at 154 right now with all of them getting ready to fight each other: Lara vs Vanes II, Jermell Charlo vs Jackson, Jermall Charlo vs Austin Trout, Andrade vs Willie Nelson

The same will happen at Welterweight, only person they need to get on Board is Brook but the Welterweight Division post Mayweather and Pacquiao will be a even BETTER Division without them because it is more talent now and all are mostly under Haymon and PBC

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Can also get that from too much creatine, just saying
      hmm, I didn't know that. Fair point. Although, I can't imagine somebody using creatine within the week of a weighin or even two weeks; there's the risk of too much water retention while you're trying to make weight. Could be though. There's only one way to find out then...not that it's full proof, but it's a start...

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        It might end up being, but as long as Haymon offers enough money to Thurman, Porter, Garcia, he should get a big fight.

honestly tho, if I was a fighter I would just ask for vada testing, maybe it's just the way he looks, but he has estrogen boobs (to even the ratio of testosterone) and a plastic look to his body. I hope guys don't duck him, cause he seems to be the real deal, he's smart, strong and if he's clean, it's all the better.

you're an absolute bitter clown.......

the same b*tch nipples that he's had since the Olympics? get this...maybe his body is weird. maybe just maybe genetically he was born with b8tch nipples.

and maybe (just maybe) we can find a life.

Comment

Thurman aint duck Spence...it was silly to match.them.up.in the first place @ that particular time....Spence was exclusively fighting cans

Why would I (Thurman) fight a guy who was hasn't fought nobody....just cuz TBE said it.
          When I had to climb the rankings and still cant get big fights. Thats fckin backwards and stupid.

But I think Spence would beat Thurman due to Thurman s identity crisis.

Are u a boxer/puncher or a runnner lol

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I know it's just Algieri but I can't imagine many welterweights out there wanting to take that kind of a beating against a lesser known guy like Spence. I can't really see the more "established" WW's over at PBC wanting to take him on unless they get paid really good. I hope he doesn't have a hard time securing another high-level fight moving forward.
            He buzz sawed Algeri. Fear in the WW world!

Comment

hmm, I didn't know that. Fair point. Although, I can't imagine somebody using creatine within the week of a weighin or even two weeks; there's the risk of too much water retention while you're trying to make weight. Could be though. There's only one way to find out then...not that it's full proof, but it's a start...
              He doesn't really have to use it close to a fight, it could of been from some time before. With creatine you're supposed to cycle off for a month, say like 3 or so months using it then stop for awhile. I didn't know this either until I saw a video about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                you're an absolute bitter clown.......

the same b*tch nipples that he's had since the Olympics? get this...maybe his body is weird. maybe just maybe genetically he was born with b8tch nipples.

and maybe (just maybe) we can find a life.
                you mad? didn't you quote me saying "maybe that's just the way he looks" ??? And yet, you didn't actually register the words, but you did repeat them in defense. I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disappointment. You know someone started an entire thread on the subject, try not to have an aneurysm. Link below, bro

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=708244

Comment

This guy concerned for Spence, yet when GGG gets ducked it's his fault.........

Comment

you mad? didn't you quote me saying "maybe that's just the way he looks" ??? And yet, you didn't actually register the words, but you did repeat them in defense. I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disappointment. You know someone started an entire thread on the subject, try not to have an aneurysm. Link below, bro

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=708244
                    as someone pointed out. spence had b*tch nipples in the amateurs. obviously it's genetics........

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      I know it's just Algieri but I can't imagine many welterweights out there wanting to take that kind of a beating against a lesser known guy like Spence. I can't really see the more "established" WW's over at PBC wanting to take him on unless they get paid really good. I hope he doesn't have a hard time securing another high-level fight moving forward.
                      Yes.

After beating such a great competitor as Algeri everyone will be scared and run.

I don't blame them, Spence is truly a once in a lifetime type of talent. That win proved it

Comment

Working...
                      X