Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What country have the most hard-core drinkers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    Trust me mate. I would destroy the lot of you with relative ease.
    Don't kid yourself, Son. You are still Fighting Relegation in the Local Park Leagues, Knocking back Frosty Jacks and MD 20/20.

You've got the desire though, so You're on my 'Alky to Watch' list.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      The comedown must of been bad. Once your on that Yae the liquor and beer goes down the hatch like water. I would like to add Colombians to the mix but I don't know if you can count them in since all the parties I've been to everybody was on PED's.
      Yes i couldn't get out of bed for two days after.

Interestingly without PED's, i will be on queer street after 4 beers.

If i am allowed my PED's i would take title.

I don't really do that stuff anymore, but when i would, like you say it literally tasted like water to me. I could drink basically an unlimited amount and be stone cold sober (apart from talking utter ****).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Yes i couldn't get out of bed for two days after.

Interestingly without PED's, i will be on queer street after 4 beers.

If i am allowed my PED's i would take title.

I don't really do that stuff anymore, but when i would, like you say it literally tasted like water to me. I could drink basically an unlimited amount and be stone cold sober (apart from talking utter ****).
        The cocaine let's you drink on and on, but isn't that **** dangerous as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          The cocaine let's you drink on and on, but isn't that **** dangerous as hell.
          Yes I believe it combines to make a toxin that can be deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Defiance def. Blanca is over-seeded and past prime doe.

I'd get to the second round off resume and seeding alone but I'm shot as well.
            i am lol I got ten years on most of you drunks

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              i am lol I got ten years on most of you drunks
              Chad Dawson level shot.

Comment

I am a complete lightweight. I was a jakey alchy bastard a few years back and would daily drink a 3 litre bottle of frosty jacks and 6-8 7% Polish lagers. I done this for about a year and stopped when I started pooping out this nice like liquid and every morning my sides would be absolute agony have me crippled bent over in pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  I am a complete lightweight. I was a jakey alchy bastard a few years back and would daily drink a 3 litre bottle of frosty jacks and 6-8 7% Polish lagers. I done this for about a year and stopped when I started pooping out this nice like liquid and every morning my sides would be absolute agony have me crippled bent over in pain.
                  I drink 12 to 15 cans of a Polish lager called Zubr ever Friday and Saturday. I think it's 6 or 7%. On a good day I can put away a bottle of 20/20 on top of that.

I used to drink most nights of the week.

Comment

I think Irish and Mexicans are overrated drinkers. They just like to yell and fight a lot.

My friend is teaching English in Georgia, and he said it's normal for kids to start drinking vodka with their families at 8, sometimes younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I think Irish and Mexicans are overrated drinkers. They just like to yell and fight a lot.

My friend is teaching English in Georgia, and he said it's normal for kids to start drinking vodka with their families at 8, sometimes younger.
                      I tag Georgians with Russians. Elite level drinkers. I watched a doc about the drink culture in Poland. It's a ****ing whole other level. Alcoholics in my country sleep on benches or get housed by the government. Over there they go to work and graft like **** while wasted on high strengh potato Vodka lol

Two years ago I got hold of 90% Irish Poteen. I had to go to the hospital because I burnt a hole in my throat lol. I only drank quarter of the bottle as well lol. You gotta know how to drink that stuff without killing yourself.
                      Last edited by DJ Enerate; 04-17-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X