No announcement yet.

Ever drank terrible tasting beer/whiskey but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Meh, I like Blue Moon. But I get most of my brew free these days.

Free brew > fuck what you claiming, cuh.
    It tastes like it has that tomato c-cktail in it. Which I hate.

I'd drink Budweiser, Bud Lite, Corona, anything as long as it tastes like normal beer.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      You should try hoegaarden if you are into belgium wheat, me personally I hate domestic beers
      I agree with this post

Comment

i'm not a big fan of beer, yet i still drink it with my mates since that's what they always drink

Comment

Holler MarkBNLV

Comment

When I was in college my roommates and I would chip in on bottles of Hennessy and Corona. Thats all we really ever had stocked at our place. But whenever we didnt have enough to chip in, we would buy those really cheap liquors that come in plastic bottles at the very bottom of the shelf.

Some were okay at best but there are definitely bottles I will probably never buy again; Popovs, Paul Masson, E&J, and one other one I cant recall at the moment. I think it may have been a Canadian whiskey in a plastic bottle.

Comment

I see a lot of popped collared wearing beer snobs in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Kept drinking it?

God, this Blue Moon beer tastes awful but I keep going back to my fridge for more.

Sorry Derranged, I would have put this in your Drunk Lang, but i'm not even tipsy, let alone drunk.
                blue moon isnt my favorite, but it's not an awful beer.

you may just be used to drinking garbage beer. what do you usually drink?

because you keep going back to it it's possible that you're unaware that you're enjoying it. when i run into a beer that i cannot stand i dont keep going back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I see a lot of popped collared wearing beer snobs in this thread...
                  i straight up wont drink a coors lite, bud lite, or miller lite

maybe a miller lite.

and i'll be snobby about it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    blue moon isnt my favorite, but it's not an awful beer.

you may just be used to drinking garbage beer. what do you usually drink?

because you keep going back to it it's possible that you're unaware that you're enjoying it. when i run into a beer that i cannot stand i dont keep going back to it.
                    Beck's, Foster's and Corona.

I'm taking my sweet time drinking this, which is uncharacteristic of me. I'm taking a few years between every gulp. I'm a terrible drinker, I drink beer like water. I don't take my time drinking beer. Whiskey or anything hard, yes I do take my time, but not beer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i straight up wont drink a coors lite, bud lite, or miller lite

maybe a miller lite.

and i'll be snobby about it.
                      That's cool.

Nobody over here is trying to pound your cheeks.

If I want to impress somebody, then isn't beer.

(Check my location.)

Comment

Working...
                      X