No announcement yet.

Putting you feet up???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting you feet up???

ok i know this probably sounds ****ed up, but its really messin with me, basically ive joined the gym again, i trained my legs, squats, etc, my legs were kinda tired, then the next day when i woke up they were killing, i had an appointment at hospital for an eye thing... anyway i thought id walk cuz it might help loosed up the legs a little,its at least a mile or 2 walk, anyway i woke up today and my legs are completely foooooked... it hurts to walk, sit on the toilet, anything. someone said i should put my legs up and rest them.... im quite tall, so i find this kinda hard.... should feet be resting above hip level? or should i just put them a little up as much as comfortable? i dont thing i have the flexibility to put them up this high, the muscles at the side of my hip/pelvis are prob hurting the most... this is really painfull man, it even hurts to turn over in bed.... im asking this because like when floyd has his feet up in the press conferences that mofo has em right up in the air and *****, im in serious pain man......

Wow.

Just wow.

Comment

Astonished.

Comment

Don't really know, go to a doctor, that's the only way.

You might find some relief by icing the hell out of your legs, and then later on taking a warm bath, followed by ice again. Maybe take some ibuprofen too. Get rest.

Also you might find some relief by sitting on the wall, if putting your feet up helps, then sit on the wall (obviously with your back on the ground) and legs vertical, this takes the stresses completely off your veins in your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aperion View Post
          Don't really know, go to a doctor, that's the only way.

You might find some relief by icing the hell out of your legs, and then later on taking a warm bath, followed by ice again. Maybe take some ibuprofen too. Get rest.

Also you might find some relief by sitting on the wall, if putting your feet up helps, then sit on the wall (obviously with your back on the ground) and legs vertical, this takes the stresses completely off your veins in your legs.
          thanx for the reply man, i dont think it needs a doctor, i think i just pushed it too much for some1 whos been off for ages.... and walked for ages to add to it.... just keepin hydrated and trying hot and cold showers, but it only helps 4 a little while, i wont push it so much next time i guess...

Comment

Make to take an anti inflammatory like aleve. Also, hopefully you get plenty of protein so your muscles have what they need to rebuild. When your just starting to lift weights for the first time in a long time, you need to ease into so your body can adapt. You really should start with weights that are super light, even if they feel too light for at least the first few weeks, especially when lifting with your lower body. Also you need to be sure to properly work out. You'll probably fine, but it'll take at least a week. Make sure to stretch when the pain begins to subside. I've felt the same way you have before, it is horrible when every movement hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by FM3O View Post
              Make to take an anti inflammatory like aleve. Also, hopefully you get plenty of protein so your muscles have what they need to rebuild. When your just starting to lift weights for the first time in a long time, you need to ease into so your body can adapt. You really should start with weights that are super light, even if they feel too light for at least the first few weeks, especially when lifting with your lower body. Also you need to be sure to properly work out. You'll probably fine, but it'll take at least a week. Make sure to stretch when the pain begins to subside. I've felt the same way you have before, it is horrible when every movement hurts.
              hahaha, literally every movement man......

Comment

Working...
              X