• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Haha did really say that?

"Stick me with a needle, I'll stick people with jabs"

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        "Even though he never failed a drug test" WTF??? We all know by now that not failing a drug test doesn't mean s**t. Look at Lance Armstrong. He had passed hundreds of drug tests that whole time he was juicing it up. Why did that little part piss me off? I don't know. lol
        Because it was the cop-out for Pac's refusal to ever submitting to blood testing. I don't know how many times we heard this in his defense. It was nauseating...

I think the problem is, people still use this out of ignorance while turning a blind eye towards fighters who do EVERYTHING in their power to avoid such tests. Why? Because they never failed a drug test, so we need to just let the commission do their jobs. We as fans should just trust these fighters, because as professionals, they don’t even know what a PED is, right?

Come on, if they never failed, they are perfectly clean. Be a Pac fan and agree with me!

Comment

Yeah Broner...................you take Olympic testing don't you? I wonder just what we might find in your system?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So in other words you have no idea if he is using or not but you wanna say he is now just in case it happens to be true you can always say "I told you so"
            The PED user often seeks to throw suspicion off of himself by pointing the finger at others - and there is often a level of denial going on as well.

Looking at Broner and listening to him, I'd say chances are good he is juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              He is saying some of the right things along with his childish trash. He'll do better when he develops his own act.
              I was just joking, I know what you meant.

He's just a kid with millions being thrown at him with other people telling him he will make millions more.

As long as he keeps his nose clean, I'm a fan. His act is well just an act. As we all know it's what sells and like Larry Merchant, I don't hold it against him.

Comment

I would love to see Broner in the ring with Pac....let's see what this dude is really made of, LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Something tells me you'll be waiting a long time. It's not like he's Vitali or something.
                  Broner's not too bright, so the chances of him getting a little sloppy are good. I mean, look at all the kids he's producing indiscriminately with a skanky selection of baby mamas.

Comment

Broner trying to get more attetion to get fights. Hes a bum that fight nobodies and looks good doing it. woo woo woo. Just like his daddy Floyd !

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yeah Broner...................you take Olympic testing don't you? I wonder just what we might find in your system?
                      Yep.

Broner figures if he points the finger at others, it takes the spotlight off of his own (ahem) "all natural" physical condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X