Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Kessler; Hearn Targets September UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The natural match that needs to happen. The first fight was awesome, and with both guys coming off huge KO wins, this is a rematch that's an absolute must.

Comment

Not only has Hearn targeted the Kessler fight, he has already rushed into the ring to celebrate the victory.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh yeah! Get it inked.

Comment

Huge fight I really feel Kessler is going to be there for the taking this time.

WAR FROCH!

Comment

Makes too much sense.

Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Makes too much sense.

Won't happen.
              Haha, pretty much spot on.

But if Eddie Hearn can get Bute out of Canada to put his title and reputation on the line then the Kessler fight should be made with relative ease.

Comment

I had Froch winning the first fight, but it was a good close fight and I really wanna see it happen again.

Comment

Perfect.

I'm a fan of both these guy's, they both bring it every time they step in the ring and produce excitement. I had the first fight a draw at the end of 12 brilliant rounds, this time, who knows.

Comment

I just watched the Froch vs Pascal fight again. WOW!! That fight was really entertaining. I needs to happen again I think it was a better fight then Froch vs Kessler fight.

Comment

Sauerland said today that he wants to make the fight in Parken Stadium, Copenhagen.

I don't think Nottingham is a given location. There will be some tough negotiating in the coming weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X