Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wladimir Klitschko RUNNING SCARED of Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
    Wlad ducked Lewis from 2000-2003. Wlad ducked Tyson. He ducked everyone.
    No he didn't.

Comment

Wladimir would smash Chisora

Comment

I think Wlad would KO Chisora if Chisora stood up against him like he did with Vitali. If I was Wlad, I wouldn't give Chisora the opportunity of a life time by fighting for the title and making big bucks. Chisora messed it all up for him self.
        Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 03-24-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Nah. Wlad would beat him decisively. Chisora doesn't have the power to beat Wlad and little brother is much more skilled than big brother.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
            Wlad ducked Lewis from 2000-2003. Wlad ducked Tyson. He ducked everyone.

The only guy he didn't duck was Corrie Sanders from 2000-2004. And he got knocked the fuk out. So yes he's scared. Also didn't chisora spat like semen on his face or something. Or gatorade. Some sort of liquid for sure.
            Are you that ESB guy that wouldn't fuck off from the other week?

Comment

Running scared from the guy that lost to Tyson Fury......I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Nah. Wlad would beat him decisively. Chisora doesn't have the power to beat Wlad and little brother is much more skilled than big brother.
                You seriously think Wlad isnt ducking him? He already ducked outta not 1 but 2 fights.. now Chisora put up a great fight with Vitali, Wlad wants no part of him.. he knows that kind of pressure fighter gives him all sorts of trouble.. look what Purity did to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                  You seriously think Wlad isnt ducking him? He already ducked outta not 1 but 2 fights.. now Chisora put up a great fight with Vitali, Wlad wants no part of him.. he knows that kind of pressure fighter gives him all sorts of trouble.. look what Purity did to him!
                  The guy has less than 20 fights and was unranked when Wlad was supposed to fight him. Let him get a few good wins under his belt and if Wlad doesn't fight him then I may change my tune. As it stands now, Wlad would beat the wheels off him.

What did Puritty do, let him punch him in the face till he gassed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    What a load of bollocks.

Comment

The Chisora hype is ridiculous he's an average heavyweight at best.
                      Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-25-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X