No announcement yet.

Mexican American Students Express Their Patriotism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
    You mean America??? I sure as hell don't pledge to the government, I pledge to the people who make up America. and America itself.

America isn't built on a top heavy government, it's about the people...

BTW, fuck these idiot Mexicans coming "ILLEGALLY" into our country, and then saying **** like this, waving their Mexican flags, etc.
    You didn't say you pledged allegiance to the republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible?

Republic, and an indivisible nation are very much political terms. (see the republic of China)

I'm for a divisible nation (not even technically a nation) of individuals, not collectivism.
    Last edited by Kevin Malone; 03-22-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I dig that like the devil KM. It's up to us, to put those individuals in office. It starts with the people. But one thing we gotta do is get outta wanting a quick fix for everything. We gotta realize that it's not always like that, and that we need to exert some patience. Thats how I see it.
      I don't think I should rule over anyone. I'm not going to work within the political system, but if that's something you believe in more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        You didn't say you pledged allegiance to the republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible?

Republic, and an indivisible nation are very much political terms. (see the republic of China)

I'm for a divisible nation (not even technically a nation) of individuals, not collectivism.
        You forgot Under GOD.

Def of Republic: A republic is a form of government in which the people, or some significant portion of them, retain supreme control over the government.

Indivisible is in reference to this nation being strong enough within it's self to not let anything foreign or domestic DIVIDE it, thus causing it to cease in existance. I'm sure I aint have to tell you this though.

Comment

Rednecks want Mexicans to feel that they don't belong and then get pissy when they make Mexicans not want to belong. Idiots! LOL!

Comment

This whole continent belongs to Native Americans. Whites like the letter writer stole it. Mexicans are part Native American. GTFO if you can't accept the inevitable inheritance of the USA by Mexicans because of our birthrate!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              Rednecks want Mexicans to feel that they don't belong and then get pissy when they make Mexicans not want to belong. Idiots! LOL!
              Please continue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Rabigo/ Cuatemohac, you should not use an alt to state how you feel.

Comment

Goes to show that Mexican-Americans aka Pochos aka Chicanos are stupid as **** and should be hunged.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Rabigo/ Cuatemohac, you should not use an alt to state how you feel.
                    Don't ever compare me to that dumb mother****er cuatemoc. I was actually born and raised in Mexico (Tijuana) and actually know about my people unlike that stupid mother****er and all the other posters in this forum (chicanos)

Comment

Working...
                    X