Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think Of Vanes Martirosyan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think Of Vanes Martirosyan?

Well? He's full of conifedence it seems. He says he KO Cotto within 5 and beat Martinez @ 160lb. He does seem to want to fight the best.

But in his last 2 fights, I really wasn't all that impressed, alot feel Ouma was robbed, and he looked really lackluster against Joe Greene.

Is he gonna be world class?

Hes got a big mouth...

Comment

Comment

many people dont like Vanes but i think he's a very good boxer...he's got good movement...decent power...problem is, its easy to drag him into a brawl...kid could use a little bit more patience and stick to a boxing game plan

Comment

Nothing special.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Canzoneri View Post
              Dont know enough about him except for the fact that he NEVER shuts his trap... Other than that, I'm still learning...

Comment

He's trash. He got a gift against a past-it Ouma, and claims to want the best, but doesn't seem to want anything to do with Erislandy Lara (who has a resume just as impressive/lackluster as Vanes).

The sooner he loses and goes away forever, the happier I'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by Canzoneri View Post
                  Well? He's full of conifedence it seems. He says he KO Cotto within 5 and beat Martinez @ 160lb. He does seem to want to fight the best.

But in his last 2 fights, I really wasn't all that impressed, alot feel Ouma was robbed, and he looked really lackluster against Joe Greene.

Is he gonna be world class?
                  I dont like him. Ive only seen those fights that u mentioned of his and wasnt impressed really. With Freddie in the corner tho and he does have some ability i think he will end up world class, lower level tho. Im sick of hearing him mouth off all the time tho, and his face annoys me too! lol

Comment

He needs to stop acting like he's a fuken star. Fight Lara and show what you got cause Ouma beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X