Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Matchup All You Fools Have Been Waiting For!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Its so funny because we have a Benavedez-Mike Dallas sparring session on the 1st page right now and then they get arguing about Pac sparring him but all of them are too lazy to even look. Here it is boys & girls. Pacquaio-Benavedez. **** looks like the new age Hearns-Leonard. Jose looks like a prodigy and Pac is just clowning like he does alot now but you see that he can turn it on at any time. Great sparring, espically good learning for the kid. Pac has to stop with that ear muffs **** though, lol

Manny is a character in that ring! But that ALL GOLD was fresh!

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Like a legendary mexican BS poster said one day " he'd send cockiao back to china".

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Like a legendary mexican BS poster said one day " he'd send cockiao back to china".
          lol, who said that?

Comment

Hard to tell, kid is well rounded throws brutal combination but it is sparring not fighting. That kid is super strong, he hits hard and I think that even in a real fight Pac would respect his power. Those body punches were bothering him. Something for those looking to find Pac's weak spots, body punching, he holds his hands high and that left hook to the body is a nice solid spot to focus.

Comment

Did I seriously see a 17 year old kid hold his own and at times get the better of Pac? I have seen Jose rip apart young prospects in sparring but that was real a site to marvel at. No doubt he has to be the top prospect in the world right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                lol, who said that?
                xcaret talking about DLH fighting Pacquiao( before the fight happened, LMAO).

Comment

Working...
                X