No announcement yet.

as a brit, david haye is giving brit fighters a bad name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as a brit, david haye is giving brit fighters a bad name

Carl froch might be as lippy, but he backs it up by fighting the best schooling them then ****ing off.

What david haye is doing is embarrassing as his performacne against 38 year old bums.

He knows full well that he will get destroyed and turned to mush. But after that video a year ago when he went up to wlad and dissed him etc. He fakes backs injuries and now this???

He knows full well the klit bros are not going to fight each other and he knows full well, that they are bigger names, so the 50 50 is worful.

Lets be honest, and im a brit, he is **** scared of them and wants to defend against 38 year old mandatories who have been knocked out in 1 round in 1996...

The guy is a horrible person i hope adamek kncoks him out...

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Carl froch might be as lippy, but he backs it up by fighting the best schooling them then ****ing off.

What david haye is doing is embarrassing as his performacne against 38 year old bums.

He knows full well that he will get destroyed and turned to mush. But after that video a year ago when he went up to wlad and dissed him etc. He fakes backs injuries and now this???

He knows full well the klit bros are not going to fight each other and he knows full well, that they are bigger names, so the 50 50 is worful.

Lets be honest, and im a brit, he is **** scared of them and wants to defend against 38 year old mandatories who have been knocked out in 1 round in 1996...

if haye does not accept a klitschko fight as his next fight... then he does not deserve a fight with either brother....

Comment

Haye is a coward, a fraud and a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Haye is a coward, a fraud and a disgrace to boxing.
        by looking at your gif

you can clearley tell that haye would of got knocked down if it wasn't for the ropes...... and the fact that wlad hits alot harder than ruiz

and people think haye has a chance.....

Comment

Whats the story? Last I checked Wladdy made that bad ass video challenge.

Is Haye bitching out again?

Comment

Im a big fan of Haye and id like to see him unify the division. But he's going about this all the wrong way. If talks for a fight with one of the Klitschko's brake down again it would make me wonder if he wants to fight them at all, all the talk he's been doing then for no fight to happen. I personally dont think he deserves a 50/50 split.

Comment

As an American: David Haye is giving you brits some real good credibility! Just ignore his mouth if you dont like trash talk.

Comment

Everyone knows this fight will never happen. Haye is waiting for Vitali to retire and Wlad to get old. It's pretty simple. Sit back and fight Chagaev, Valuev and Meehan and never fight a real heavyweight. I give Chagaev a good shot at beating him though.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Slimshandy how can you say that David Haye is an embarassment to British boxing fans yet you are obviously a huge fan of Froch, a man that made a name for himself off the back of Calzaghe? Froch is a hypercrete and has far more mouth than talent.

I would guarantee that 95% of English people would rather have Haye represent our country than Froch. Haye will obviously fight the Klit brothers and regardless of if he beats them it's obvious he has more boxing ability than Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelseaBoyMHL View Post

I would guarantee that 95% of English people would rather have Haye represent our country than Froch. Haye will obviously fight the Klit brothers and regardless of if he beats them it's obvious he has more boxing ability than Froch.
                    Well if that were true (which it's not) it would be a damn shame.

Carl Froch beat a very good fighter for his title, unlike David Haye.

Carl Froch won his title in an exciting fight, unlike David Haye.

Carl Froch said he was the best man at 168 and backed it up by entering a tournament that would force him to fight 3 times in a year against 3 of the top 6 fighters at his weight.

David Haye said he was the best man at Heavyweight and backed it up by fighting guys were probably ranked 50th (Barrett) 6th (Valuev) and 15th (Ruiz)

Carl Froch never whines about purse splits or asks for money he doesn't deserve. He didn't refuse to fight in the tourney because he was the WBC Champion and deserved more than everyone else. If he had to have 2 rematches against Dirrell and Dirrell's brother he would sign the contract and say "I'll kick their asses on the same night"

David Haye might have more talent than Carl Froch but Froch is a true fighter with a champion's will. There is no doubt which guy a sensible boxing fan should rather support.

Comment

Working...
                    X