Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night, I found out my girlfriend is cheating on me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brutha, the fact that you didn't have any kids with this ho'a is a HUGE plus.

now, go forth and wet thy cack in a different woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      brutha, the fact that you didn't have any kids with this ho'a is a HUGE plus.

now, go forth and wet thy cack in a different woman.
      this here is the truth

no kids

no reason to stay and cry

the vagina world is wide open for you...now go make us proud
      Last edited by -jose-; 01-13-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• 12 pages? can we start the jokes now?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          12 pages? can we start the jokes now?
          Not until the update.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            Not until the update.
            whats the update about? is he getting back together with her?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              whats the update about? is he getting back together with her?
              No idea but if he dumped her ass and screwing other chicks, I've got some jokes coming her way. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG BOY BALLS View Post

You're the last person that should give advice about the natural man-woman relatoinship.

You're a certified h*mosexual. The OP will contact you when he gets HIV.
                I have yet to receive this documentation but when some gay authority deems me fit for the qualification I will let everyone know.

Comment

• last time i caught my girl with another man in the bed i pointed a gun at them both and about to kill them. but just told them to continue fucking while i masturbate while crying LMAO!

Comment

• I have no idea what Im doing. I still havent told her. I still hang out with her and act like I know nothing, still have sex with her but its not the same because I think that guy felt what Im feeling. I still hangout with her family, have deep talks with her mom & grandma. I went to 3 different family gatherings at her aunts house. Her 2 little sisters and I get along so well and they tell me Im family. I had a talk with her the next day after I first posted this thread. This all hurt me too much to act like theres nothing wrong so she noticed and asked what was wrong. I told her that I had a bad dream about me dying and looking back at things I should have done different. I told her a whole bunch of things that I should have done different because I didnt want her to label me the villain, I didnt want her to have any thing to hold against me to make her think what she did was right once I break up with her. Ever since then, shes started to act and talk like she want to spend the rest of her life with me. She started to talk more about the future with "us". She is no longer secretive of her phone around me and openly looks through it when Im next to her. Last night I went though her phone while she was in the bathroom. She didnt have the guys number on there or any contact with him. Seems like shes been more hopeful with me, more optimistic. And now Im actually scared how shes going to take it when I break up with her. Shes not the most emptionally stable girl and although she cheated on me, I do care about her gegeral well-being. But at the same time, I think its scary how she has no conscience, she acts so normal. Ive even asked her a few not so obvious questions relating to cheating and she plays it so good.

I dont know, its just a twisted world sometimes. When we hangout, I stare at her and shes just being herself. I look at her and think about the girl I firsf met, I really loved that girl and then I get sad she had to change. I keep thinking what happened, how could she show me something so fake. How could it be her, the girl I had 100% confidence in. at her aunts the other day, she was playing with her baby cousin and I just couldnt believe how such a sweet loving girl could do such a thing. I think i have been kind of absorbing her and the moments in, and so this has helped me as a coping mechanism. But sometimes I get lost and I even forget what happened for a few minutes when were together and everything is just so normal like its always been. I dont know, but Im gonna end this in the next few days. Crazy world sometimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMelvern View Post
                      I dont know, but Im gonna end this in the next few days. Crazy world sometimes...
                      I don't think you are, you would've already done that by now. Of course she wants to spend the rest of her life with you if she can come back at night to cuddle you after being fucked by another guy.

Don't be a fool, you're only causing yourself more pain. You aren't responsible for other people's emotions either. You're worried 'cause she's emotionally unstable yet she's the one going behind your back and sucking next man's dick? And you're worried about upsetting her feelings?!

She obviously doesn't give a fuck about your feelings, don't be a sucker and play that shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X