• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great list, is this Dan rafael's? just assuming since it's ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      Great list, is this Dan rafael's? just assuming since it's ESPN
      They started to combine their entire staff months back because Dan's solo lists were dumb.

Comment

I dont mind manny in the top 10,, cant have him top 5 though..

anywhere near his weight class, i would favor manny over everyone not named floyd...

I think he beats everyone else, though jmm obviously has a shot at beating him, and i think thurman or danny also have a decent shot at tagging him and ko'ing manny,, but at this moment in time i still have manny #6 because i would be hard pressed to find guys that could beat him that arent on the p4p list

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          1. Floyd
          2. Ward
          3. Bradley
          4. JMM
          5. Manny
          6. Rigo
          7. Sergio
          8. Wlad
          9. D. Garcia
          10. GGG

Nice list, I think.
          That's a pretty good list but I would personally remove Wlad and GGG on there

Comment

very SOLID list

Comment

Anyone who says this is a solid list with it having GGG on there must be those GGG hype job idiot fans.

How has Froch been removed from the P4P? He won his last fight by stoppage just because he got a beating? If we are doing that then why is JMM, Pac or Marquez on the list?

I blame dumbass GGG hypers. Kovalev and Stevenson deserve it more than Gennady "Can Smasher" Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                he shutout the guy who KO'd Manny.

The question is how is manny #5?
                He shut out the guy who put manny to sleep is that the best you've got? How long ago was that fight he came in over the limit and bloated up the lightweight actually? Its a testament to how little Floyd has actually done of late that you have to go that far back in FLoyds fight history.

Well, maybe Pac is top 5 because for 7 years he destroyed everyone, while Floyd took long career breaks. Also maybe Pac is top 5 because he fights top p4p fighters one after the other and either totally outclassed Bradley.

If you you take risks like Pac does and lose to a top p4p fighter you of course don't drop down much. We are assuming Pac lost to Bradley now aren't we? But Bradley is a p4p fighter. Pac is not going to get penalized for taking risks now is he?
                How is Floyd no1 when he don't fight p4p fighters? BH could beat who Floyd beats and takes fights more risky than Floyd. Wasn't Pavlik a p4p fighter?
                Last edited by hugh grant; 12-11-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  1. Floyd
                  2. Ward
                  3. Bradley
                  4. JMM
                  5. Manny
                  6. Rigo
                  7. Sergio
                  8. Wlad
                  9. D. Garcia
                  10. GGG

Nice list, I think.
                  I think it's a pretty good list as these things go. I disagree with people saying GGG shouldn't be on there due to resume. P4P is not solely about resume it's about who you think at this current time P4P would kick anybody's ass and I think most of us would agree that right now P4P anybody stepping in the ring with GGG would be in for a tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X