Fellow Filipinos The Warning is near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    Alt ni Tali yan pre.
    I can assure you good sir hindi po ako alt. Eto lang po ang account ko.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      Alt ni Tali yan pre.
      Baka si Joartcc yan, yung bespren ni Pareng Kadyo...

Comment

Guys you are so busy trying to figure out this and that alt that you've completely missed the point.

Please read God's messages at THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

The coming catastrophes will happen whether or not mag-adjust kau. The only question here is kung kikilos ba kau or not knowing that we are in the endtimes. God has said that the earth needs to be purified because of man's sin and the coming Chastisements will be terrible.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you think that what's happening now is bad, nonstop rain and all, wag nyo ng intayin na kung kelan umuulan ng apoy at lumilindol ng 8 hours nonstop eh dun pa lang kau kikilos.

The more preparations you make now the better when things get worse.

Isipin nyo po ito. Un Ondoy malakas na bagyo un. Eto simpleng ulan pa lang.

Godbless po mga sir.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          Guys you are so busy trying to figure out this and that alt that you've completely missed the point.

Please read God's messages at THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

The coming catastrophes will happen whether or not mag-adjust kau. The only question here is kung kikilos ba kau or not knowing that we are in the endtimes. God has said that the earth needs to be purified because of man's sin and the coming Chastisements will be terrible.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you think that what's happening now is bad, nonstop rain and all, wag nyo ng intayin na kung kelan umuulan ng apoy at lumilindol ng 8 hours nonstop eh dun pa lang kau kikilos.

The more preparations you make now the better when things get worse.

Isipin nyo po ito. Un Ondoy malakas na bagyo un. Eto simpleng ulan pa lang.

Godbless po mga sir.
          ikaw anong preparation ginagawa mo? share mo naman dito sa thread mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            Awesome video bro. Scared me.

Comment

Sige mamatay na tayo kung mamatay pero sana ikaw ang unahin todasin hinayupak ka. at sana for eternity kang sinisibak ni satanas sa wetpacks habang asa impyerno ka.
              Last edited by BatmanRobin; 08-08-2012, 05:16 AM.

Comment

1. Pray. Mama Mary said it best. Pray with your every breathing moment because man does not know that he is already at the very end. Pray the rosary, pray the divine mercy prayer, pray the crusade prayers most especially THE SEAL OF PROTECTION. That prayer is not just a spiritual protection but also a physical one most especially against the antichrist and his agents as God has promised.

2. Jesus Christ is asking us to fast and meditate on our sins. For the Catholics go to confession once a week, for the non-Catholics Jesus Christ is asking Christians to pray the plenary for indulgence, so that we remain in a State of Grace therefore the Warning will not be painful.

3. Go to church often. If possible once a day, if not at least once every week. PLEASE INFORM OUR PRIESTS and PASTORS ABOUT THIS MESSAGES. They will be our leaders in the coming years and unless masabihan they run the risk of being decieved by the False Prophet and antichrist na kumikulos na ngayon. Wag kaung matakot na ma-reject.

4. Jesus Christ is instructing us to grow our OWN FOOD because there is a coming famine just over a year from now. My family is making small preparations in this regard and inaayos na namen un kung anuman lupa meron kame para matamnan ng kamote at kung anung pagkain na resistant sa peste.

GUYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THE FAMINE HAS ALREADY STARTED IN MILD FORM. The United States has experienced this year a so-called ONCE IN A LIFETIME DROUGHT. To those who are aware alam nyo na ito. Please prepare now and save yourselves and your families.

5. Keep Holy Objects near your home. Jesus Christ is instructing us that all entrances and exits sa mga bahay HAS TO HAVE A CRUCIFIX. So that demons will not be able to enter your homes. Keep Holy Water, Blessed Candles and other Holy Objects in your homes.

6. Very soon the financial system will collapse worldwide because the reserve currency is just being artificially propped-up at wala na ang tibay ng pundasyon. When that happens only Gold and Silver will have usable exchange value. Kung wala kau nun then all the more important na me tanim kaung sarili nyong pagkain.

7. Have confidence in Jesus Christ. He said that no harm will come to those who worship him.

Guys by now it has to be obvious na sa inyo na this weather is not some random disaster. This is but a taste of what God will unleash dahil the SEALS ARE NOW BEING OPENED BY JESUS CHRIST. INEVITABLE ang lahat ng ito because before the NEW HEAVEN is to be JOINED with the NEW EARTH. This present earth has to first be purified.

I urge you guys please read THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM. God is instructing us in great detail kung anu kailangan naten gawin. Un basic preparations lang nailagay ko dito. All the rest you have to read yourselves.

For the sake of your families and loved ones, I urge you to WAKE UP and BE AWARE. Don't wait kung kelan umuulan na ng apoy saka pa lang kau kikilos. Prepare now.

Godbless you all.

Comment

"the present earth has to be purified..."

a.k.a. god committing an epic gennocide... (including innocent children)

thats a good example to set to the "new people" who will emerge from the new earth to follow... and what sort of assurance does anybody have that these new people wont commit the same atrocities that men from the previous earth has done? theyre still just human after all...

and i would like to ask mokmok once the prophecies from the book of revelations gets fulfilled, would it be discarded from the holy bible already?
                  Last edited by talip bin osman; 08-08-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I don't know what any of you guys are saying but I support your cause

the world is gonna end 12/21/12

I am ready

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                      I don't know what any of you guys are saying but I support your cause

the world is gonna end 12/21/12

I am ready
                      My calendar says the world is going to end December 31st 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X