No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Marquez: Tim Bradley Would Not Last Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    The only thing JMM could beat Bradley at is piss drinking. He'd drink gallons and gallons before Bradley took a sip.

Bradley would KO JMM's old ass.
    LMAO! Bradley couldn't KO Rafael Marquez.

Comment

I'd bet the house on Bradley in this matchup at 147.

Comment

I'd pick Bradley over Marquez without question.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Probably not six rounds, but I believe Marquez would dominate Bradley. This coming from a guy who dislikes Marquez's begging ways.

Point is, Bradley is just not ready for prime time.

Guerrero, Khan, Berto, Ortiz, Marquez >>>>>> Bradley

Maidana vs Bradley I would think is competitive.
          I can't believe people are still saying Bradley isn't as good as Khan, Berto or Ortiz. And Guerrero? WTF?

Comment

Marquez will land at will when the windmill punches come his way his accurcey would be to much for Bradley. I think Arum pays Judges off in this one too.

Comment

I would actually still pick Bradley to defeat JMM by UD, the problem is that Bradley knows JMM is a counter puncher, so he is not just going to fight wild and walk into those Counter Punches and also JMM is not a fast a Pacquiao nor does he hit as Hard and I think he would be able to see most of JMM punches coming so I would pick Bradley by either UD or SD over JMM (and I am a huge fan of JMM by the way)

Comment

Marquez beats Bradley as bad as Pac did.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Marquez beats Bradley as bad as Pac did.
                  How? He wouldn't have a speed advantage over Bradley, and he's nowhere near as explosive as Manny. JMM is a better technician, but Bradley is really crafty himself. I don't see JMM outboxing Bradley consistently for 12 rounds, and i don't see him outworking Bradley either.

Comment

I have a quiz the winner gets $100,000 can you name a fighter who took the belt from the Champion other than Bradley and only have a 19% connect percentage ? i can't think of one

Comment

When Bradley wanted to fight Marquez a while back Marquez was no where to be found... Marquez need to end this obsession with Pacquiao... Hate Bradley all you want but there is no way in HELL he would loose to Marquez, Manny was just a bad match up for him

Comment

Working...
                      X