Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Vows: Andre Ward is Not Going To See This One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Vows: Andre Ward is Not Going To See This One!

WBC super middleweight champion Carl 'the Cobra' Froch (28-1, 20KOs) is going through an intense training camp in Sheffield, preparing for his October 29th unification with WBA champion Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs) in Atlantic City. Froch-Ward is the final bout of the Super Six Tournament. Froch is preparing the perfect plan to overcome the boxing ability of Ward, who many view as the favorite to win. The Nottingham boxer will aim to get the best possible sparring partners, including Edwin Rodriguez and Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whatever you cook up Froch it won't be enough. Ward is too smart in that ring. I don't see anything other than a Ward victory.

Comment

WAR FROCH!!!!!!!!!!

Ward won't get away with his rough house tactics with Froch, he's not like Agbeko who didn't fight back. I think most folks expect Ward to win but I'm excited about the fight because I know Froch will come to fight and give his all...this is the big one and I hope he delivers his best performance.

Comment

I can see Froch stopping Ward.

Froch will set a pace higher than Ward is used to punish him with the jab early on, go to the body and rough him up on the inside and land some uppercuts.

When Ward begins to slow down Froch will let the right hands go. Froch will be walking through Wards punches all night.

Hope we have a fair ref and fair judges for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Froch will set a pace higher than Ward is used to punish him with the jab early on, go to the body and rough him up on the inside and land some uppercuts.

When Ward begins to slow down Froch will let the right hands go. Froch will be walking through Wards punches all night.

Froch walking through punches.

Dude is trying to make Carl Froch seem like a Mexican featherweight.

Comment

Sorry froch but this is your second loss. Should be third after dirrell took you to school

Comment

Originally posted by American View Post
              Froch walking through punches.

Dude is trying to make Carl Froch seem like a Mexican featherweight.
              There are Andre Ward's punches.

Froch has walked through fighters that can punch much harder than the feather fisted Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

MR jabs don't matter go Watch Froch vs kessler....i know you like the underdogs

Comment

I don't see a Froch victory playing out, but good luck to him, hope he can put up a hell of a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                    MR jabs don't matter go Watch Froch vs kessler....i know you like the underdogs
                    Go watch the first 3 rounds of AA vs Ward, Abraham was beating Ward to the punch

Lets just hope there is a fair ref and judges.

Comment

Working...
                    X