Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Georges is creepin' on this girl, sending her pic's and such....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retire from boxingscene.

If you're such a Legend, and your e-immortality is already assured, you don't need to post anymore.

Put your feet up.

Comment

So lets get this straight... Im a Japanese Italian Jewish Pedofile snitch convicted felon?

You are an idiot, but, you are Irish, so I guess you're normal by your people's standards.

And I never snitched on you. You are the one who snitched on Demise, cuunt. You even made a thread about it, bragging. Rat.

Comment

And as for using my pic on your avatar, at least I have the guts to post my pic on this site, unlike some pusssies on this site.

Even on the internet you're a chicken*****, imagine how you are in real life. You're probably afraid to cross the street without your mum telling you its safe.

Thanks for proving my case ****

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          So lets get this straight... Im a Japanese Italian Jewish Pedofile snitch convicted felon?

You are an idiot, but, you are Irish, so I guess you're normal by your people's standards.

And I never snitched on you. You are the one who snitched on Demise, cuunt. You even made a thread about it, bragging. Rat.
          I don't care for tight pant wearin as$ hipsters, but I can't stand a nosey as$ snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I don't care for tight pant wearin as$ hipsters, but I can't stand a nosey as$ snitch.

I dont care for road kill eating fiddle playing hillbillies either..

I did not snitch on him. Am I the kind of poster who would snitch? You know thats bull*****.

Comment

I did not snitch on him. Am I the kind of poster who would snitch? You know thats bull*****.
              I don't think he was accusing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Yea but he still called me a tight pants wearing hipster, which is also not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

You're right Demise. I wasn't. It's one of the very few times you'll see me siding with that romp room roarin hipster.

Comment

1 star thread

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                      Retire from boxingscene.

If you're such a Legend, and your e-immortality is already assured, you don't need to post anymore.

Put your feet up.
                      I will never let a Hamas Terrorist Retire me.

Comment

Working...
                      X