Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dapeedrean, why don't you have any BS based conspiracy theories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
    I know K-Nan.

The people that live above me are always fighting. I don't know what to type right now because i'm trying to hear what they are arguing about. I made out with a girl that lives up there.

All I hear is "**** fukng fuk , fuk you wtf fuk this ****, so what's good!"
    Ahhh, New York.

You are one lucky bastard to live there. I am in between DC and Minneapolis.

DC is not so bad, but not the best place for me. Minneapolis is (surprisingly to a lot of ppl) grimey as hell for anybody who doesn't make at least 70K a year. The downtown area is the ****in hood. The people are uncultured and got no damn swag at all, honestly. Everytime I come back here on winter or spring break, I just notice how they are behind on everything. Even the radio stations are slacking with old ass music.

/rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged-Nan View Post
      Ahhh, New York.

You are one lucky bastard to live there. I am in between DC and Minneapolis.

DC is not so bad, but not the best place for me. Minneapolis is (surprisingly to a lot of ppl) grimey as hell for anybody who doesn't make at least 70K a year. The downtown area is the ****in hood. The people are uncultured and got no damn swag at all, honestly. Everytime I come back here on winter or spring break, I just notice how they are behind on everything. Even the radio stations are slacking with old ass music.

/rant.
      LOL move over here man, NYC is where it's at.

The rent costs an arm but you can always find cheap apartments.

I don't think i'll ever leave NY.

What did you mean DC is not the best place for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
        LOL move over here man, NYC is where it's at.

The rent costs an arm but you can always find cheap apartments.

I don't think i'll ever leave NY.

What did you mean DC is not the best place for you?
        DC doesn't give me that "big time" feel. It's a big city, but the city doesn't have that "it" feel for me. It's a great party town, and it aint horrible, but I don't really see myself here for a long time.

Comment

Derranged-Nan. I like homey.

And **** BS conspiracy theories. No need really. Lounge=real talk. NSB=bull**** fangirls.

Comment

Working...
          X