Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson -VS- Kimbo Slice 2009 Versions Official Poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson -VS- Kimbo Slice 2009 Versions Official Poll!!

If this fight happened today exactly as they both currently are physically with BOXING rules.. Who would win. I have a feeling we're all biased towards boxing but I would still take Tyson. Tyson would have the option of a jab and the experience of actually fighting under boxing rules. Poll to follow, Discus!
    Mike Tyson by Stoppage.
    84.38%
    Mike Tyson by Decision.
    3.13%
    Kimbo Slice by Stoppage.
    12.50%
    Kimbo Slice by Decision.
    0.00%

Tyson Khans this FOOL!!

Comment

tyson would destroy him. it wouldn't even be close... just look up that dude shaun or whatever his name was, he beat kimbo slice up front punch to punch and he isn't anywhere near (or was ever) as powerful as tyson was.

Comment

Give Tyson about 3-4 months to trim down and hit the bag a lil, and Kimbo will be in the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Give Tyson about 3-4 months to trim down and hit the bag a lil, and Kimbo will be in the hospital
          That sig is classic!..lmao!

Comment

Boxing, K-1, UFC, or street fight Tyson KOs him in under a minute. I would fight Kimbo in a boxing match and be pretty confident about my chances and Im no Mike Tyson.

Comment

tyson by first punch ko

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Lemme get this straight.. This forum this Iron Mike can hurt Kimbo more than the guy with pink hair and toe nails?? That's crazy. I'm surprised no one is seriously attempting to put this sideshow together. This would make some shockingly decent ppv buys IMO.

Comment

Tyson won't just bite 1 ear off, he'll take them both out!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                    Tyson Khans this FOOL!!
                    lol yours ain't too shabby either

Comment

Working...
                    X