No announcement yet.

USA Javier Molina results! (spoiler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Javier Molina results! (spoiler)

Javier Molina who represented light welter in the games has been eliminated!!

Hes lost 14-1 to the 04 Bronze medalist from Georgiev.

damn it!

Who fights today and what time?

Comment

Originally posted by La Maravilla View Post
      Javier Molina who represented light welter in the games has been eliminated!!

Hes lost 14-1 to the 04 Bronze medalist from Georgiev.

damn it!

What u are about to read has a spoiler to the Andrade fight

The Georgiev looked great,dare i say it,he looked MUCH more impressive then Demetrius Andrade,Andrade didnt really look special,he won by two/three points i think,and kinda looked sloppy,Raushee Warren is still my favorite to win gold,because he looks spectacular

Comment

I have 2k that Andrade DOESN'T win a medal ... Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post

What u are about to read has a spoiler to the Andrade fight

The Georgiev looked great,dare i say it,he looked MUCH more impressive then Demetrius Andrade,Andrade didnt really look special,he won by two/three points i think,and kinda looked sloppy,Raushee Warren is still my favorite to win gold,because he looks spectacular
          Georgiev is surely in a different weight-class to Andrade though.

Comment

Andrade has never impressed me. Hes from RI and when im in MA (they are very close) I seen him at a lot of the shows. Hes never really impressed me.

Molina is a very smart fighter, hes just young and his opponent has tons more experience than him haven already been in the 04 games and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by La Maravilla View Post
              Andrade has never impressed me. Hes from RI and when im in MA (they are very close) I seen him at a lot of the shows. Hes never really impressed me.

Molina is a very smart fighter, hes just young and his opponent has tons more experience than him haven already been in the 04 games and what not.
              Making excuses hmmm. Andrade will medal, he IS a very impressive fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                Who fights today and what time?
                Im watchng some fights tonight at 12am thats all i know. There are some during the day but i have to work 2-11 so i am catchng some fights today when i get home. Welter and light-welter i believe they already happened just a replay.

on a side note..... Man whats up with Luis DeValle? He was supposed to fight the other night and he didnt. Hes been very innactive as a pro. Man he could be in the Olympics right now if he just waited. Tons of potential. Yo got any info on what hes up to?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Making excuses hmmm. Andrade will medal, he IS a very impressive fighter.
                  what excuses? I said Molina lost because his opponent was more experienced, Molina is a young kid.

Andrade will not medal, if he does it will be because of biased judging. Ive seen like 20 of Andrade's fights, hes really nothing special.

Comment

I've never seen him before todays fight but I thought Andrade did fine. Great combos, nice jab and fast hands. The only thing i didn't like was the way he leaves himself open when he goes in for the attack. He got tagged quite a few times and got sloppy defensively.

Comment

Working...
                    X