Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Boxingscene...my girl lost her virginity to a black guy {help, very serious}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Boxingscene...my girl lost her virginity to a black guy {help, very serious}

Not a racist thread. Kaynan is my buddy on here. So easy.

So Ive just hooked up with this girl, been with her for about a month and its all going good. I find out her ex is this big black guy (think versatile but 3 feet taller) and she told me she lost her virginity to him. She also mentioned the fact that his penis is around 9.5 inches (serious)

Im a not-so-big-arab (no micro-penis, just repping us average dudes). Now how...the HELLLL...am I gonna rail her and make it rain? I got good stamina but how do I compete with the black Ron Jeremy?

bwhahahaha ur ****ed. ditch the *****. imagine putting ur dick in there? ur dick is like a post inside a plaza, the plaza is her *****. nyahahahahahaa. wonder what that black dude did to her. all those nasty ****. i bet she even shed a tear while he banged her from behind. damn. imagine how many times she gagged on that black dick. imagine how many times that dude made her squirt. if u dont know what squirt is then ur missing out and that means u haven't reached the maximum satisfaction her body is wanting. damn dude i feel bad for u.

Comment

Hopefully you know how to use what you do have good and more importantly know how to eat that ***** right.....don't sweat that ****, It's likely he was a dumb ass with an above avg size ****. maybe he only lasted 90 seconds....think positive man and **** that ***** like she's never been ****ed before.

Comment

Originally posted by FN P90 View Post
        bwhahahaha ur ****ed. ditch the *****. imagine putting ur dick in there? ur dick is like a post inside a plaza, the plaza is her *****. nyahahahahahaa. wonder what that black dude did to her. all those nasty ****. i bet she even shed a tear while he banged her from behind. damn. imagine how many times she gagged on that black dick. imagine how many times that dude made her squirt. if u dont know what squirt is then ur missing out and that means u haven't reached the maximum satisfaction her body is wanting. damn dude i feel bad for u.
        WTF....are you like 14 and stupid as ****?

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          lmao my thoughts exactly

Comment

Naz, you should do exactry what your idol would do.

**** her and thats it.

Comment

Wow...you dont think i know this already? My boy told me i cant have a relationship with a girl thats been with a black guy because theyre "damaged goods" but I like her lol.

Hopefully you know how to use what you do have good and more importantly know how to eat that ***** right.....don't sweat that ****, It's likely he was a dumb ass with an above avg size ****. maybe he only lasted 90 seconds....think positive man and **** that ***** like she's never been ****ed before.
              Im gonna eat that ***** Rae I swear to god. Im gonna munch it like a sunday roast. She told me he was good in bed but size aint everything.

Comment

Funny but for some reason I think you're doing more imagining than anyone here.

Comment

just think about it. no matter what it's still going to hurt ur pride knowing a black man took away her virginity. doesn't matter if he can only do it 90 seconds but doing it multiple times still accumulates ya know. plus practice makes perfect so imagine what they just did.

but at the end of the day guys it's all about how u feel. what's important is how u two get along. if ur happy with her and she's happy with u then that's it. try to explore different things with her. it's just sex after all. but damn 9 inches on that mu****a? damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Why So Serious? View Post
                    just think about it. no matter what it's still going to hurt ur pride knowing a black man took away her virginity. doesn't matter if he can only do it 90 seconds but doing it multiple times still accumulates ya know. plus practice makes perfect so imagine what they just did.

but at the end of the day guys it's all about how u feel. what's important is how u two get along. if ur happy with her and she's happy with u then that's it. try to explore different things with her. it's just sex after all. but damn 9 inches on that mu****a? damn.
                    I've ****ed more chicks in my lifetime that have ****ed a black guy with a 10 inch **** before me than Naz fan has ****ed of any kind. So frankly I don't give a **** and look forward to ****ing the next one.....

Comment

Working...
                    X