Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does every Klitschko fight feel the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does every Klitschko fight feel the same?

Every guy seems the same. They come in and its like they already know theyre done lol. Its hard to explain. They just keep dominating this crap division and cleaning it out. But i still say they DUCKED Valuev all these years.

Fin

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
    Every guy seems the same. They come in and its like they already know theyre done lol. Its hard to explain. They just keep dominating this crap division and cleaning it out. But i still say they DUCKED Valuev all these years.

Fin
    Hmm, if you call offering the man $3 mil and then $1.5 mil when he lost the belt, the highest paydays of his life, ducking...well then you are absoultely right... great powers of observation there.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      Hmm, if you call offering the man $3 mil and then $1.5 mil when he lost the belt, the highest paydays of his life, ducking...well then you are absoultely right... great powers of observation there.
      they ducked his ass in his prime. they never offerend him that kind of money back in 03 or 04

btw thats my pic i made thats in yo sig son

Comment

the klitschkos have never ducked anyone.. they offered valuev a fight multiple times for his highest-ever payday

wtf his prime in 2003? he was a nobody in 2003.. he was "PABA heavyweight champion", thats almost as embarrassing as being WBA heavyweight champion, but not quite

Comment

Because the Heavyweight division is shit

Comment

Because they tend to dominate. They beat fighters up and usually end up knocking them out.

Comment

until the haye fight hppens, it will stay that way

Comment

Working...
              X