No announcement yet.

There's some thats interested to see how Floyd would deal with Khan's style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's some thats interested to see how Floyd would deal with Khan's style

And I admit I'm one of them. KO losses and all! Not saying I would favor Amir in the fight but I am intrigued to see how Floyd deals with the range and speed of Khan, a wrinkle many agree Mayweather has never faced. You know they say "styles make fights" What do you think?

If Khan had a damn chin a lot of us would like to see this fight. Nobody can deny khans good hand speed. I think Floyd will time him after a few rounds and I think he may just get a legit KO in this one

Comment

He would deal just like how Diaz dealt with it. Putting Khan on his *** with a well timed left hook. Khan is a gimmick and its a sham of a fight.

Comment

The problem is, he's not a good boxer, period. He leaps in and out, and doesn't commit to his punches. Floyd would counter that style all day.

Comment

When Khan is constantly getting tagged in between his combos with perfectly timed, accurate counters lets see how effective that hand speed and activity will be. And once he gets discouraged, lets see how exciting this fight will be.

Comment

This will be Floyd's first KO in god knows how many years... Not counting the Ortiz bs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Virgil is teaching Khan to fight Ward's style although he sucks he still learning..

Comment

We've already seen it with an infinitely better fighter. You may have heard of him, 1st name Oscar last name De La Hoya.

Comment

Khans speed. Dude is fast.

Comment

If Khan gets the fight, and they don't even try to get Bradley (atleast try) I will be happy once it bombs. Khan doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as Mayweather, i don't care if his "style" would be interesting to see against floyd. You haven't done jack buddy at 147, and lost your last two meaningful fights at 140 (even though i thought he beat lamont, still)

sadly it's looking more and more like it will be mayweather vs. khan. sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X