Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It hurts my feelings when people cross the street when they see me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Dude, I'm just cracking joke. Don't take it to heart. If you're offended then I apologise
    I'm not offended its just that some people have that perception of me and they get shocked when they actually meet me.

Comment

When you're crawling on the sidewalk sniffing feet, most would find that a little creepy.

Comment

Just do you man dont worry what others do

Comment

Obviously it's not the case in all situations, but you have to look at it from her perspective too. It's possible she had been attacked/mugged etc before. It's possible she does that to every man when she is walking alone. Women can often feel threatened when alone walking these days with all the media coverage on attacks, rapes, robberies and it has absolutely nothing to do with race. It's a male/female thing.

It's more than likely she was just taking precautions that she takes with everyone when she is in that situation.

It sucks, but don't jump to the conclusion that it only happened because of your skin colour. It's more than likely it was because you're a young male, and she was a young female by herself. That alone can worry a lot of women these days unfortunately. It's justified too, which is even worse.

Imagine if you had screamed "coward!" to some random young woman walking in the street by herself, who had crossed the road like she does to every male because of some horrible previous experience? That'll surely make her feel safer and won't do anything to further aggravate any media stereotype.

.....personally, I think anyone would be a bit freaked by some black dude walking toward them dressed in nice khaki shorts, black polo top, nice haircut with a gimp mask on, bare footed and screaming "cowards!" at random strangers while trying to sniff their feet, but that's just me.

Comment

you're harmless and mean well, but you're certainly an oddball, TS.

maybe these chickenheads have a finely calibrated radar for the weird ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
              When you're crawling on the sidewalk sniffing feet, most would find that a little creepy.
              One time in the summer on the 4 train in Brooklyn, I saw a black man crawling on the floor sniffing women's feet then getting hauled off by the cops because of it.

I wonder if that was Trigger.

Comment

Stop exposing your genitalia then.

Comment

I'd cross too if I saw a dude wearing Vibrams and a home made Bane mask coming at me

Comment

Trigg,

you're such a f@g

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Obviously it's not the case in all situations, but you have to look at it from her perspective too. It's possible she had been attacked/mugged etc before. It's possible she does that to every man when she is walking alone. Women can often feel threatened when alone walking these days with all the media coverage on attacks, rapes, robberies and it has absolutely nothing to do with race. It's a male/female thing.

It's more than likely she was just taking precautions that she takes with everyone when she is in that situation.

It sucks, but don't jump to the conclusion that it only happened because of your skin colour. It's more than likely it was because you're a young male, and she was a young female by herself. That alone can worry a lot of women these days unfortunately. It's justified too, which is even worse.

Imagine if you had screamed "coward!" to some random young woman walking in the street by herself, who had crossed the road like she does to every male because of some horrible previous experience? That'll surely make her feel safer and won't do anything to further aggravate any media stereotype.

.....personally, I think anyone would be a bit freaked by some black dude walking toward them dressed in nice khaki shorts, black polo top, nice haircut with a gimp mask on, bare footed and screaming "cowards!" at random strangers while trying to sniff their feet, but that's just me.

You have a good point. It's said that cowards attack defenseless woman. I wish there was a way that I could tell people that I'm a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X