Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Pun: Overweight and Overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does one stop being "big" and becomes "massively obese" Pun.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      When does one stop being "big" and becomes "massively obese" Pun.

Never. Not even a heart attack from fat can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        No trolling on this one, D.

I honestly find him overrated as ****. amongst by group of friends anyway. They class him too high for his talent. Only think high on this mo****er is cholesterol.
        Overrated in what context?

Like I said, he deserves to sit alongside the likes of Pac & Biggie, you could say he's #1.

Who's your favourite rapper, T?

I couldn't say who's #1, as there's probably 10 rappers who could fit that bill. So I just put them in categories and Pun is definitely in the the best tier.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Overrated in what context?

Like I said, he deserves to sit alongside the likes of Pac & Biggie, you could say he's #1.

I couldn't say who's #1, as there's probably 10 rappers who could fit that bill. So I just put them in categories and Pun is definitely in the the best tier.
          I just didn't feel his stuff. I felt his lyrics were weak and he too inconsistent. PAC to be was the best. Not ever, but amongst him, biggie and defo Big pun.

Comment

you broke my heart Terrel

Big Pun R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              I just didn't feel his stuff. I felt his lyrics were weak and he too inconsistent. PAC to be was the best. Not ever, but amongst him, biggie and defo Big pun.
              I actually wrote a paragraph relating to Pac, then deleted it and replaced it with that question. I knew you'd be a Pac fan and you've kinda already said what I was going to say.

Pac transcended hip-hop, he was a figure for the black person's struggle (in context). His lyrics were felt by people of all race and origin, he spit the truth and is an inspiration.

They're both as powerful as each other but one spoke about things a lot of people could relate to where as the other just spat about what is wrong with this world (in a way). Pac was a gangsta rap preaching about love and family, very different from the stereotype.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                you broke my heart Terrel

Big Pun R.I.P.

That's the only track of his that I tolerate.

Comment

Comment

MC Hammer

Comment

I actually wrote a paragraph relating to Pac, then deleted it and replaced it with that question. I knew you'd be a Pac fan and you've kinda already said what I was going to say.

Pac transcended hip-hop, he was a figure for the black person's struggle (in context). His lyrics were felt by people of all race and origin, he spit the truth and is an inspiration.

They're both as powerful as each other but one spoke about things a lot of people could relate to where as the other just spat about what is wrong with this world (in a way). Pac was a gangsta rap preaching about love and family, very different from the stereotype.
                      PAC I love man. I think he's underrated because of what he spat and that's a shame. If there wasn't an east coast, west coast rivalry he would excelled even further. Biggie I've never liked. I don't like his voice, his beats, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X