Casual boxing fans,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual boxing fans,,

hate comes with the territory i know causal fans are mostly biased

BUT i hate watchin boxing with people who dont know ISH about boxing for instance their guy who lost,,, the normal excuses i hear are

#1 Oh the fight was fixed,,,they paid off the judges,,,

#2 oh it was a boring fight,,,

#3 he was shot anyways,,,

one of my main pet peeves about watchin boxing with people with a low I.Q of boxing,,

main one is "oh that fight was fixed"

but you still watched right,, i saw you on your tip-toes for most the fight,,, but i guess the main question is have you delt with ignorance like that??

every ppv or hbo,, espn fight is "fixed" cmon now -_- thats bad sportsmanship on your part,,

was talkin to my roomie whom is a causal fan of boxing we were havin the famous mayweather/pacman discussion i said "mayweather's gonna fight either canelo,, or martinez if pacman keeps ducking him" roomies response is "oh i bet the fights goona be fixed" then asked me whos pacquiao fightin next i said timothy bradley he said who,,,, i said there you have it!!

not a pacman/mayweather topic but this happens with almost EVERY fight i see .with a roomie or friend who has a low boxing I,Q

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    hate comes with the territory i know causal fans are mostly biased

BUT i hate watchin boxing with people who dont know ISH about boxing for instance their guy who lost,,, the normal excuses i hear are

#1 Oh the fight was fixed,,,they paid off the judges,,,

#2 oh it was a boring fight,,,

#3 he was shot anyways,,,

one of my main pet peeves about watchin boxing with people with a low I.Q of boxing,,

main one is "oh that fight was fixed"

but you still watched right,, i saw you on your tip-toes for most the fight,,, but i guess the main question is have you delt with ignorance like that??

every ppv or hbo,, espn fight is "fixed" cmon now -_- thats bad sportsmanship on your part,,

was talkin to my roomie whom is a causal fan of boxing we were havin the famous mayweather/pacman discussion i said "mayweather's gonna fight either canelo,, or martinez if pacman keeps ducking him" roomies response is "oh i bet the fights goona be fixed" then asked me whos pacquiao fightin next i said timothy bradley he said who,,,, i said there you have it!!

not a pacman/mayweather topic but this happens with almost EVERY fight i see .with a roomie or friend who has a low boxing I,Q
    i bet you're one of those who called the pac-clottey fight was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      i bet you're one of those who called the pac-clottey fight was fixed.
      no pacquiao outclassed clottey,, but was dissapointed in joshua when he threw he almost landed at will but was stuck in his shell,,, Look at Pacquiao’s face after the fight, badly marked around both eyes, his face swollen from Clottey’s powerful shots and an appearance of someone you could easily mistake as the loser had you not watched the fight

was i impressed with his win?? NO he got the well deserved win tho Pacquiao looked lead-footed and appeared very slow in moving around the ring. He wasn’t able to jump side to side to get different angles like he had earlier in his career. When Pacquiao tried to do this, he was so slow that Clottey had no problem turning to meet him. Instead of getting Clottey out of position, all it did was waste energy for Pacquiao and make him look like someone bouncing around for no reason.

seeing him easily Clottey was able to hit Pacquiao all night long, I can’t realistically give Pacquiao any chance of beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. Clottey showed how easy it is to hit Pacquiao, and if Clottey can do this then Mayweather, a fighter even faster and more accurate than Clottey, will have a field day against Pacquiao.

if i was a pac hater why do i have him #2 on my p4p

Comment

but this isnt a mayweather/pacquiao thread,,,

the tread meant to mean its pretty annoying to watchin boxing with biased fans, whom dont enjoy a good fight and use excuses when their fighters lose,,

the mayweather/pacquaio part was just an example

but it is pretty annoying to watch boxing with people like that

Comment

Working...
        X