No announcement yet.

since when does an interim champion ask for "BIG BUCKS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since when does an interim champion ask for "BIG BUCKS"

maidana finnaly gets the opportunity he's been wanting for over a year and hes asking for big bucks to cash out because he knows hes gonna lose and only has a punchers chance in this fight. has your respect gone up for maidana or down?
    up
    35.71%
    down
    64.29%

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    maidana finnaly gets the opportunity he's been wanting for over a year and hes asking for big bucks to cash out because he knows hes gonna lose and only has a punchers chance in this fight. has your respect gone up for maidana or down?
    The khan haters will ignore this fact, and if the fight falls through (which I hope it doesn't) the haters will find any excuse to blame it all on khan. Fact.

"Haters will always hate and fighters will never get credit where it's due"

Comment

Comment

He's the interim champ, he should take Khan's offer, he'll be getting the best payday of his career regardless. I thought he was a hungry boxer! I thought he was desperate for his shot at Khan!

10th Round TKO for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          He's the interim champ, he should take Khan's offer, he'll be getting the best payday of his career regardless. I thought he was a hungry boxer! I thought he was desperate for his shot at Khan!

10th Round TKO for Khan.
          so did i. aparently hes not confident in his abilities

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
            The khan haters will ignore this fact, and if the fight falls through (which I hope it doesn't) the haters will find any excuse to blame it all on khan. Fact.

"Haters will always hate and fighters will never get credit where it's due"
            your right about that!

Comment

Do you know what Maidana was offered? Was it a fair deal?

Comment

bump!..............

Comment

How about you wait for the offer details before you start talking ****?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    It's not "big bucks". He's asking for $1 million or less. He's only been making $250-300K per fight. He wants good money for a fight vs Khan and he should get it. He's stupid not to ask for it. Now if he turns it down and doesn't fight that's one thing, but if he gets a few $K more where is the problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X