Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please give me a rational explanation as to why Pacquiao does not want TESTIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Actually PBF has money worries dont he. So why is he turning down a potential 40 million, and also rish a lawsuit?

PBF sounds more dodgy than anyone.
    The question lingers. Why would Floyd want to hurt this opportunity of getting $40 million. He would love it and that is why he will be undergoing the random testing. But why doesn't Pac want to do the test?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      He wants a 30 day cut off Natas. If he said he wanted a 3-5 day cut off, I believe 100% that could be worked out.
      It's already been shown that pacquiao and freddie roach said they are willing to give blood days before the fight. Bob Arum's proposal was the 30 day cut off at first, then he proposed that the state of Nevada makes a ruling on when/how the blood tests will be taken, which floyd shot down.

So imo, the hold up is on both floyd's side and bob arum. Realistically they need a different agency to do the tests. I hope everything gets worked out in the upcoming week.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
        The question lingers. Why would Floyd want to hurt this opportunity of getting $40 million. He would love it and that is why he will be undergoing the random testing. But why doesn't Pac want to do the test?
        Are you deliberately ignoring my posts or what?

Comment

P.S. you guys are acting like Manny will be the only one going through the RANDOM testing. Floyd will also be going through the same ****.
          are you thick or what?

manny does not care about floyd doing the test

he does not give a fck...he only cares about what it does to him and his body

ahhh i'm tired of this, i give up

Comment

Please give me an explanation (A RATIONAL EXPLANATION. TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF PACQUIAO'S ASS PLEASE) as to why Pacquiao should not do the RANDOM BLOOD TESTING.

I think it would be a great way to clear up and suspicion.
            answer:

He said he's willing to give blood tests and even random blood tests.

His problem is he doesn't want to give blood the day of the fight or the day before the fight as he feels it may weaken him (see the video on youtube from 2005 when he discusses he felt weak against erik morales the first time they fought (he gave blood the day before)).
            Last edited by HighFlyer; 01-02-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

So far, I have not read any rational explanation. They have all been stupid and silly explanations (needle phobia, weaking due to taking out blood, intrusive, etc.) These are all explanations that I have refuted and will refute here if you post them again.

So, PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A RATIONAL EXPLANATION. Why does Manny Pacquiao want to leave doubts about his legacy by not taking the RANDOM blood testing?
              So for you, there's no compromise? Its Floyd's way or Manny's ducking? Seems like you're more interested in catching Manny "cheat" than you are getting this fight done. So if Floyd compromises on this blood test and the fight gets done, its still not good enough for you? I wanna see a fight, wtf do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                It's already been shown that pacquiao and freddie roach said they are willing to give blood days before the fight. Bob Arum's proposal was the 30 day cut off at first, then he proposed that the state of Nevada makes a ruling on when/how the blood tests will be taken, which floyd shot down.

So imo, the hold up is on both floyd's side and bob arum. Realistically they need a different agency to do the tests. I hope everything gets worked out in the upcoming week.
                If you don't mind, I'll need a link please. What I have is that most recently Pacquiao came out and said he wanted a 30 day cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  did you read my post? I think it's a very rational breakdown as to what is going on.
                  It's not rational because FLOYD MAYWEATHER WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE SAME. HE HAS AGREED TO THE RANDOM TESTING WHICH PACQUIAO HAS NOT AGREED TO! If Floyd can do it, why can't Pacquiao? Pacquiao's training camps are much more chaotic (Krista Ranillo, the beef between his team members, hurricanes, etc.) but he can't add a little blood testing here and there?! Besides, blood levels return back to normal in ONE HOUR after taking out a freaking TABLESPOON of blood. It's not like they will completely remove his blood! it's a freaking TABLESPOON!

Comment

Stop going off on a tangent would you! He is hurting his chances of getting 40milion by asking Pac to take tests he dont have to take, and shouldnt be asked to take. Pac shouldnt take anything PBF hasnt asked of anyone before.

If PBF does ask pac to take something he hasnt asked anyone before, he is making excuses not to make 40 million to me.

Comment

Please give me an explanation (A RATIONAL EXPLANATION. TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF PACQUIAO'S ASS PLEASE) as to why Pacquiao should not do the RANDOM BLOOD TESTING.

I think it would be a great way to clear up and suspicion.
                      Dude get a clue, this is a stupid thread. Manny has already explained in no uncertain terms that he can not and will not fight without his HGH. If he did, it would make him physically and mentally weak, hahahaha....

Comment

Working...
                      X