No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab is Right View Post
    I'm paralytic.... so fuked infact i called deanrw a snitch and a ****, and old.....thats 'go to bed now drunk'.

Henry Westons you biatch, hash time a bye bye jab.
    Dean is a sound bloke.

This was still ****ing hilarious though . Anyone know where the thread that this occurred is?.

Comment

• Comment

• You like that gif don't you pal?.

Comment

• Woke up like 20 minutes ago. Have a good amount of vodka and Yager left.

Need water doe. I feel so dehydrated.

Comment

• My Vietnamese ex girlfriend just took off.

This song about sums it up.

Comment

• Yup, I'm on that beer diet.

I'm about to go buy some more beer and smokes.

How long can a man survive on beer and Marlboro Golds alone?

This is the sort of day I'm having. Yes indeed.

Comment

• I honestly wish I could find a woman who isn't crazy.

Oh well.

You know what they say.

Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse.

Comment

• Kind of gone of the rails.

Comment

• I don't drink much anymore but seeing as how I'm going through a rough patch in life, I decided to hit up an old habit of buying some random beers I had never tasted before and getting plastered

I bought 5 cans of Asahi Beer, 5 Kirin and 5 Tiger cans from the local supermarket... located inside a god damn mall.. lmao

Verdict: All tasted like ***** but after the initial 9 or so they eventually tasted decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      I don't drink much anymore but seeing as how I'm going through a rough patch in life, I decided to hit up an old habit of buying some random beers I had never tasted before and getting plastered

I bought 5 cans of Asahi Beer, 5 Kirin and 5 Tiger cans from the local supermarket... located inside a god damn mall.. lmao

Verdict: All tasted like ***** but after the initial 9 or so they eventually tasted decent.
                      Those are all pretty mediocre. Kirin is the best among the run of the mill Japanese beers. I haven't really drank enough Tiger to comment on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X