Mosley vs. Judah could happen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley vs. Judah could happen...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5593.html

Whatcha think about this match-up?? hey it's better than nothing i'll take it.

Fuck to the no. Are you kidding me? Why does Mosley want to fight Zab? He pulled out of the last fight and he pulled out of the Marquez-Floyd undercard. Who's to say he won't pull out of this fight?

Comment

Zab Judah has some of the greatest management off all time.

Comment

Damn, I knew this was about to be talked about. Shane deserves an easy fight. But not against this cat. After the BS he pulled last time

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Fuck to the no. Are you kidding me? Why does Mosley want to fight Zab? He pulled out of the last fight and he pulled out of the Marquez-Floyd undercard. Who's to say he won't pull out of this fight?

well u can look at it in a different way, u can always hope that mosley beats the living **** out of judah and sends him to retirement(which would be the likely result). But i do get what ur saying that judah should not get this big fight because he's an idiot..

Comment

Zab has literally gone ******ed. Not that he ever was bright, but this is pathetic....

Comment

The funny thing is that this would probably draw way more than a Mosley vs Berto and Clottey

Comment

how much was zab gettin when there were gonna fight last year!?!?!?!

Comment

Zab Judah does not deserve this title shot. Joshua Clottey should get it.

Comment

Shower door by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X