No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach is a Joke.. Here is why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    idiot admitting that he got owned...........moving along.

muahahaha
    Where did I admit that? Your illiteracy is clearly letting you down again.

People are literally laughing at you....

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Go away for a few months and change your name again (LOL). People might forget the verbal molesting you've taken in this thread.

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is.

Freddie Roach is just showing the same signs of delusion, exaggeration and subjectivity, that a large percentage of people that post on this site exhibit daily when they post about the fighters that they have a fan-boy crush on.

The only difference is that Roach is being paid instead of being ridiculous for free.

Comment

lol op always gets so mad when someone talk about khan

Comment

i got this turd using "cheerleaders" in an attempt to mask his utter no life & thrashing he got in this thread.

are you gonna respond to this comment too with your tears? LOL

toooo easy.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            LOL! im finding this alot funnier than i should i think
            lol no man its funny

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              lol op always gets so mad when someone talk about khan
              It's ridiculous really. Wny not just post it in Dirk's thread?

Comment

Originally posted by mrspecial321 View Post
                I don't see what the big deal is.

Freddie Roach is just showing the same signs of delusion, exaggeration and subjectivity, that a large percentage of people that post on this site exhibit daily when they post about the fighters that they have a fan-boy crush on.

The only difference is that Roach is being paid instead of being ridiculous for free.

right on.

Comment

You were kissing Roach's ass when he said that Khan could beat Floyd. Now you say nothing he says can be taken seriously?

You Khantards only like someone if they say good things about Khan.

Khantards also go on about how Hunter is ruining Khan, or Roach wasn't a good fit, or whatever. The problem isn't the trainer. The problem is Khan himself. He's just not that good. You'd think people would realize this after Khan got KO'd by Garcia, and went life and death with shot Julio Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    No one gives a **** about Khan man...honestly we don't, **** what he did in sparring,when he fights real comp he loses or just looks stupid. Stop trying to hype this guy up until he does something worth mentioning other then running his damn mouth
                    what he said..khantards are ****in annoying these days. nobody cares about that glass jawed, delusional mother****er. stop creating your pointless threads, you idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X