Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach is a Joke.. Here is why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see if khan can get to wear all his extra sparring equipment in a real sanction bout.

idiots.

Comment

dude.........stick to forum jumping and spending the rest of your life eating & sleeping boxingscene.com LMAO I'll be outside looking at the sun while you dream about having your face replaced with one of the 5 avatars on the front page of boxingscene.com

turd LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        dude.........stick to forum jumping and spending the rest of your life eating & sleeping boxingscene.com LMAO I'll be outside looking at the sun while you dream about having your face replaced with one of the 5 avatars on the front page of boxingscene.com

turd LOL
        I dream of going outside one day and learning about what a "teeth-in-cheek" comment is. I envy your lack of education.

Comment

this moron is still talking about "teeth and cheek" months and months later as if he accomplished something.

what does having a particular "phrase" wrong have to do with education u doke LOL

go outside turd............gooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            this moron is still talking about "teeth and cheek" months and months later as if he accomplished something.

what does having a particular "phrase" wrong have to do with education u doke LOL

go outside turd............gooooooooooooo

Says I'm bringing up things from months ago

Uses thread about Freddie Roach to randomly post about me and insult me due to bitterness from months ago

Uses phrase "teeth-in-cheek"

Calls someone else a moron

Comment

Someone should make a poll on who is more ridiculous..... Freddie Roach or Amir Khan fans. It should be very close

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Uses thread about Freddie Roach to randomly post about me and insult me due to bitterness from months ago

Comment

I can't stand Roach. Only gets praise because he's a ****ing cabbage. I wish someone would **** his fat head.

Comment

Comment

who insulted you? i scrolled down and saw a picture of degale and it reminded me of how overrated of a fighter in my opinion he is, so i decided to make a throw away comment. did i reply to you? no. did i put your name in the comment? no. so how did i actually insult you?

you see these are the results of having no life. you begin to feel physically & spiritually connected to fighters that you've never met. so much so that even someone making a throw away comment will be taken as "you're insulting me and attacking me"

it's all too pathetic...........you need a bag of weed & a job.
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 11-19-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X