Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Vanes is Now Dropped From Lara Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes is going to become irrelevant again in the 154 lb division, he needs to quit acting like he is more deserving when he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning! Vanes most notable victory was against Roman in which he won the WBC silver Super Welter weight title, since then he hasn't done anything to warrant a big fight except running his mouth like a punk!

Comment

The boxing schedule for the first quarter of 2013 looks dreadful

Comment

That's why I said "other"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          That's why I said "other"
          Yeah, I quickly deleted my post after I noticed that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Top Rank only bid $60K? Sounds like they had no intention of going through with this from the start.

Maybe we can get Lara vs Kirkland or Angulo instead which would be much better fights.
            Top Rank won the purse bid for the first fight. But looks like they don't want a rematch, probably have some other fight in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Top Rank won the purse bid for the first fight. But looks like they don't want a rematch, probably have some other fight in mind.
              His twitter suggests he's interested in Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                His twitter suggests he's interested in Bradley.
                :throwsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Williams was the only other fighter Lara faced who was ranked top 15
                  That's what I meant. Lara is gonna take a step up in his next fight, while Vanes is gonna take a step down.

Comment

That would be great if GBP's got Kirkland to step in as a replacement for a later date. Although I did hear that Kirkland is seeking legal action against GBP's and his trainer Ann Wolf so it might be unlikely.

Comment

Wow WBC is full of ****tttt! Its disgustinggggg... Vanes' eye has not ****ing healed. Its impossible for him to be ready in less than 4 weeks when he's not allowed to spar for another few weeks!. ****in injury was caused by an intention headbutt from lara and THEY WONT LET IT HEALLLL????

Whats there reasoning for not allowing a March date???? Fights are postponed all the fukin time for bs injuries, this injury is on his face and everyone knows how it happened. This is corruption to just another degree. **** the wbc, this is all in attempt to protect Canelo cuz GB will never be forced to put canelo in the ring with Lara but Vanes (TR) winning would in fact force canelo to drop the belt or fight Vanes. Lara is just gonna continue getting ****ed and WBC will continue making UNREASONABLE AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS RULES. They do what ever the **** they want and no can do anything about it. This is insane!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X