Who Is Boxingscene Rooting For? Berto Or Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuk both of them

Comment

I like Ortiz less and less with every fight, but truth is, I can't not root for him in the fight. I do like Berto, but he hasn't done anything that impressed me since Collazo, and won't even rematch him

Comment

I want ortiz to win for the sole reason berto get over paid. If he looses he will be paid less in his next fight and maybe even step up his comp to get back where he was at in terms of money.

Comment

i like ortiz and the willingness to take on all comers.. berto is a ***** and dibella has protected his ass for long enough.. i hope ortiz makes it a dog right.. im actually thinking about going to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
            I want ortiz to win for the sole reason berto get over paid. If he looses he will be paid less in his next fight and maybe even step up his comp to get back where he was at in terms of money.
            bump!!

Comment

Ortiz!!!!!!!!!

Comment

One of the VERY few fights where I dont at least kinda want one guy to win over the other. Cant stand either guy. I hope they manage a double knock out and both go away.

Comment

just because someone is a hypejob doesn't mean they're all hype.

I go against the quitter every time,

Comment

I got my boy Andre Berto 100%. Boxing next biggest superstar, brings in huge crowds and ratings, awesome exciting style, fights all comers, is far from a paper champion, and has that hall of fame resume!

lol War Ortiz!

Comment

I'm rooting for Ortiz, don't expect him to win though.

Comment

Working...
                      X