No announcement yet.

Dmitry Salita eyeing Oscar, Hatton, Morrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stinson. View Post
    Deep. If Jewish people want someone to follow; Yuri Foreman guys.

Next time hopefully he won't need a crutch.
    Yuri Foreman ain't anything special but he is leagues above Salita.

Comment

There's only big things for Salita. Another TKO on Dec 16th.

He didn't bring his a-game for the Khan fight. He's a different fighter now and trains properly and won't overtrain like he did against Khan. They should re-match and the winner fighs Bradley/Alexander for no 1 at 140.

Comment

Salita v Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          If you are a boxing fan and want to see boxing stay in the public eye then you shouold root for Salita to do well. Salita has a bigger potential fan base then any boxer out there right now not named Canelo Alvarez and Amir Khan
          lol fcuk that

Comment

Salita v Maidana
            Make it happen. Salita then fights Khan and the winner or Bradley/Alexander after.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
              Make it happen. Salita then fights Khan and the winner or Bradley/Alexander after.
              Maidana would aboslutley destroy Salita, it would be as bad as the Khan fight except this time Salita get's knocked out cold.

Salita hasn't done ****, He hasn't beaten anybody and he looks mostly unimpressive against the mediocre opposition he has fought. He has done NOTHING to deserve a fight against any of the top guys at 140, he needs to work himself back in to the mix. It would be a disgrace if he got a fight against Maidana, Bradley, Alexander, Khan again or even Ortiz... I would like to see him in against Paulie though. Paulie would destroy Salita, I know people will say Paulie is featherfisted and all(and he is) but Salita is so ****in horrible I think even Paulie could stop him.

Comment

he got stopped in 1 round just like khan did against prescott. salita can come back and beat barrera, kotelnik then get a rematch with amir khan

Comment

Salita vs Hatton, that would be decent.

Comment

Salita v Maidana
                    You want Salita dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Pesci View Post
                      Maidana would aboslutley destroy Salita, it would be as bad as the Khan fight except this time Salita get's knocked out cold.

Salita hasn't done ****, He hasn't beaten anybody and he looks mostly unimpressive against the mediocre opposition he has fought. He has done NOTHING to deserve a fight against any of the top guys at 140, he needs to work himself back in to the mix. It would be a disgrace if he got a fight against Maidana, Bradley, Alexander, Khan again or even Ortiz... I would like to see him in against Paulie though. Paulie would destroy Salita, I know people will say Paulie is featherfisted and all(and he is) but Salita is so ****in horrible I think even Paulie could stop him.
                      I agree he needs to build himself back up. This is what he's doing now. But if a big fight becomes available then he's in the position to deal with it.

Malinaggi is a good choice. A name who's got a base, is respected and can box. Let's make it happen then Pesci and let's see who ends up stopping who.

Comment

Working...
                      X