No announcement yet.

After the Ibragimov fight i HATED wladimir, i now respect him 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
    you sound like a man who wants to make e-friends, particularly Klitschko e-fans

I care about the excitement a fighter brings into the ring, that's what puts butts in the seats in America

LMAOOOOOO!!!!

Get over yourself son. I think I remember seeing you beef with Klitschko fans last week. I think we all know your bias agenda son.

The Ibragimov fight was terrible to watch. However his brutal KO of Chambers made up for it, imo.

Chambers was in the hospital for a couple weeks after that.

Comment

Wlad's a great representative for boxing. Well spoken, intelligent and seems humble.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        Yeah people forget how dominant this guy is, as you said 9 title defenses that probably wont end for years to come... Im pretty sure he only has 2 fights left on his contract and he has said he expects to retire after that

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          Yeah people forget how dominant this guy is, as you said 9 title defenses that probably wont end for years to come... Im pretty sure he only has 2 fights left on his contract and he has said he expects to retire after that
          Wladimir Klitschko is not retiring anytime soon. He's in his prime and he's building his dominant legacy one title defense after another. He's also enjoy immense fame and fortune and he seems to be enjoying it. As long as he's winning his fights with relative ease IMO he's not gonna go anywhere anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin

Wlad said he will fight for many more years and Steward said Wlad will continue dominating for a very long time until he retires.

Yes that didn't make sense.

Vitali is the one who plans to retire by end of 2011, not Wlad.

Wlad is pushing for 20x title defenses, which is why he was eager to get one more fight in this year against whoever. It's numbers he cares about at this point, not opponents, since Haye doesn't want any.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

LMAOOOOOO!!!!

Get over yourself son. I think I remember seeing you beef with Klitschko fans last week. I think we all know your bias agenda son.

The Ibragimov fight was terrible to watch. However his brutal KO of Chambers made up for it, imo.

Chambers was in the hospital for a couple weeks after that.
              yup, the brutal KO of midget Chambers that should have occured in the first 5rounds top...

I don't have an agenda, it's just well known I dislike the Klits because of the way they fight

at least I don't hide that behind an agenda like Sonnybox type of poster

Comment

Working...
              X