Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido back August 30th, then 130 title shot in the fall in Asia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Salido back August 30th, then 130 title shot in the fall in Asia?

Hopefully that means he's fighting either Miura or Uchiyama! OH man... that'd be quite a war. Just assuming it's one of those 2 because.

1. Said in Asia
    2. Two of them at 130 are from Japan

Most likely would be Uchiyama since Bob tried to work with him before.

I hope this happens... gonna be a good fight with either

He could possibly fight for a vacant WBO super featherweight title if Mikey is stripped or vacates his belt. I think he's ranked #1 by the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      He could possibly fight for a vacant WBO super featherweight title if Mikey is stripped or vacates his belt. I think he's ranked #1 by the WBO.
      I dunno, but he should be rated highly.

Sadly, I highly doubt they strip Mikey though, he makes them money and WBO like that

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I dunno, but he should be rated highly.

Sadly, I highly doubt they strip Mikey though, he makes them money and WBO like that
        Don't forget Mikey is suing Top Rank so who knows when he'll fight again.

Obviously I'd rather see Uchiyama-Salido or Miura-Salido than him against another Orlando Cruz for a vacant belt. He is a bit faded but both Takashis have never fought somebody as tough as Siri.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          Don't forget Mikey is suing Top Rank so who knows when he'll fight again.

Obviously I'd rather see Uchiyama-Salido or Miura-Salido than him against another Orlando Cruz for a vacant belt. He is a bit faded but both Takashis have never fought somebody as tough as Siri.
          The Asia part would make me thing it'll be one of them.

He is actually the mando, Francisco Vargas being #2

Comment

Comment

Damn. I came into this thread hoping that Uchiyama vs. Salido was about to get made.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Damn. I came into this thread hoping that Uchiyama vs. Salido was about to get made.
                I dunno wtfis up... rumor is he's lining up for a showdown against a hard punching japanese prospect... i don't know Asian GYM/TV disputes that well, but I wish this was made

Comment

Why the WBO give this guy another title match , he was overweight his last fight made a joke of his belt??

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Why the WBO give this guy another title match , he was overweight his last fight made a joke of his belt??
                    What?
                    Miura is the WBC champion at 130

Comment

Working...
                    X