Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol garry russel. Gamboa knocks the kid out in 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I cant stand that cocky little dirty cuban.Put em against mikey garcia.
      Mikey would lose....

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        I cant stand that cocky little dirty cuban.Put em against mikey garcia.
        arum said he isnt ready , thats not gamboas fault, like he said if they ready bring them on, oh wait but they arent ready so fok it.

Comment

gamboa is not on the *******s radar as a threat to lord pac's number 1 status so they go into full hater mode.

Comment

some of you mofos are stupid... the only reason why gary russel impresses me more than gamboa is because he puts 4-6 combos together effortlessly.

gamboa potshots way too much. if gambo just let his hands go more, he'd have beaten the ***** outta ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              some of you mofos are stupid... the only reason why gary russel impresses me more than gamboa is because he puts 4-6 combos together effortlessly.

gamboa potshots way too much. if gambo just let his hands go more, he'd have beaten the ***** outta ponce.
              easily impressed by a young prospect throwing a punch of arm punches with no power behind them against a bum at that.

Watch more Gamboa fights and then come and talk your garbage, casual fan.

Comment

Gamboa is fighting more cautiously after he got dropped several times by C level fighters

Comment

Sure...........whatever you say

Comment

he's got the the speed, skills, power, to be something special, but lacks something that would propel him to greater things..
                    ya u totally didn't rip that off Max Kellerman. what's next make a rap video?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      ya u totally didn't rip that off Max Kellerman. what's next make a rap video?
                      lol.................

Comment

Working...
                      X