• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Ballmer View Post
    Windows phone 7 is the only way to go.

not into the virus thingy bro...especially on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      not into the virus thingy bro...especially on my phone

Yeah but you got the PC, so why not have the phone? All computers and phones need the antivirus.

Comment

Yeah but you got the PC, so why not have the phone? All computers and phones need the antivirus.

i've had 2 windows phones in the past...both had antivirus but still crashed

one friend, in one year, has bought 3 Droids already...all 3 had antivirus, and crashed

my girl had a windows phone, antivirus, crashed after 5months

my cousin bought the Galaxy 2 months ago, antivirus, crashed after only 1 month (but unlike the rest of my friends, he surfed **** on his phone)

my ex-roomate, windows phone (samsung), not sure if he had antivirus but his phone only lasted 3 months before it crashed

meanwhile, i've had my iphone for almost a year, still runs like its new

i just dont trust windows phones man

Comment

i've had 2 windows phones in the past...both had antivirus but still crashed

one friend, in one year, has bought 3 Droids already...all 3 had antivirus, and crashed

my girl had a windows phone, antivirus, crashed after 5months

my cousin bought the Galaxy 2 months ago, antivirus, crashed after only 1 month (but unlike the rest of my friends, he surfed **** on his phone)

my ex-roomate, windows phone (samsung), not sure if he had antivirus but his phone only lasted 3 months before it crashed

meanwhile, i've had my iphone for almost a year, still runs like its new

i just dont trust windows phones man

Computers and phones are meant to get viruses......deal with it!

Comment

Computers and phones are meant to get viruses......deal with it!

WTF? owned? how? because MY phone hasn't gotten a virus while everyone who has had a windows phone has crashed?

dont get mad because you got suckered into buying one of those crappy phones

Comment

WTF? owned? how? because MY phone hasn't gotten a virus while everyone who has had a windows phone has crashed?

dont get mad because you got suckered into buying one of those crappy phones

You have to accept that every PC is gonna get a virus at one point or another so why not accept that your phone will?

Windows is the only OS that is popular by default.

Comment

You have to accept that every PC is gonna get a virus at one point or another so why not accept that your phone will?

Windows is the only OS that is popular by default.

i dont carry my PC with me everywhere nor do i use it as much as my phone

you have your opinion about windows, i have mine...im not here to argue what's better...its preference and experience...this thread is asking for streaming links...if you dont have one to share then i guess your input is pretty useless then

Comment

i dont carry my PC with me everywhere nor do i use it as much as my phone

you have your opinion about windows, i have mine...im not here to argue what's better...its preference and experience...this thread is asking for streaming links...if you dont have one to share then i guess your input is pretty useless then

Then you should stop dissing Microsoft Windows then.........

Comment

Then you should stop dissing Microsoft Windows then.........

so you got mad because i made a joke about Windows?

sheesh...reeeeelax Bill Gates jr

Comment

When you say crashed, what?

Justin on mine too

Comment

Working...
                      X