Miguel Cotto: BS Charity Case.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
    **** green k , give me a hug. Jack is a *****
    While you're at it. Can you red kaye me?

I promise not to backpeddle and/or take a knee.

Though I do have very fine bone structure so I might get busted up a little physically, but I don't mind.

Hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      At least you admit it. I have an irrational dislike for several fighters.
      I've never claimed to be neutral, like some ****s.

I wear my **** on my sleeve. No matter how badly it smells. I'm not a deceiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        While you're at it. Can you red kaye me?

I promise not to backpeddle and/or take a knee.

Though I do have very fine bone structure so I might get busted up a little physically, but I don't mind.

Hit me.
        Being mexican would explain a lot. Are u in anyway ralated to that culture. Cuz Iceta is really biased. So to say he is eloquent is pretty downgrading(for you). Are you mexican.

Comment

I used to think Iceta was a coldhearted bastard but after seeing the recent wave of Cotta hyperbole, nuthuggery and overall bitchery, I've seen that Iceta was a prophet of truth.

Cotto beats a one legged gimp Rabbi in training in a small ass ring designed to render Boreman's style impotent and all of the sudden every cockroach cocksucker comes out of the woodwork expressing some sort of devotion to Puerto Rico's biggest failure.

This kneetaking, backpeddling, gargoyle faced mother****er has lost ever "big" fight he's ever been in. You people though plaster ****ed up his face against his papi chulo and real man Tony "Tony" Margarito, only to have that stupidity blow up in your face when the Roiding Midget Fudgepacky busted his **** up even worse.

What now payasos?

Then he gets 2 eeerily close decisions against dudes he backpeddled against in MS'mother****ing G of all places.

The surgeon general is right, MSG is bad for your health if your name ain't Cotta and you're fighting Cotta there.

Cuz' for every cracked out Cotta hugger that tells you Cotta beat Mosley or Clottey, I can find you 10 real boxing fans that think he lost both fights.

So in closing, I guess sentimental value goes a long way here, and if thats the case, I'm announcing the "Free Cotto from getting ktfo fund"...

Donate points, gifts, or Kaye to me if you want to spare Cotto from backpeddling, taking knees against real men, or having his face turned to liquid **** in the future.

The more points, gifts, kaye or real money wired directly into me paypal account that you send, the less likely he keeps getting ****ed up.

By plaster hands, midgets, and just plain better fighters than his B level ass.

Bit over the top.........buit the underlying argument is a good one.....

i thought Cotto beat Shane (just) but he lost to Clottey IMHO.....and plaster or no plaster Margarito beats him.

as far as PR fighters go Tito far > than Cotto. He would murk Cotto in a fantasy matchup.

Comment

Relax bro it not that serious

Comment

I used to think Iceta was a coldhearted bastard but after seeing the recent wave of Cotta hyperbole, nuthuggery and overall bitchery, I've seen that Iceta was a prophet of truth.

Cotto beats a one legged gimp Rabbi in training in a small ass ring designed to render Boreman's style impotent and all of the sudden every cockroach cocksucker comes out of the woodwork expressing some sort of devotion to Puerto Rico's biggest failure.

This kneetaking, backpeddling, gargoyle faced mother****er has lost ever "big" fight he's ever been in. You people though plaster ****ed up his face against his papi chulo and real man Tony "Tony" Margarito, only to have that stupidity blow up in your face when the Roiding Midget Fudgepacky busted his **** up even worse.

What now payasos?

Then he gets 2 eeerily close decisions against dudes he backpeddled against in MS'mother****ing G of all places.

The surgeon general is right, MSG is bad for your health if your name ain't Cotta and you're fighting Cotta there.

Cuz' for every cracked out Cotta hugger that tells you Cotta beat Mosley or Clottey, I can find you 10 real boxing fans that think he lost both fights.

So in closing, I guess sentimental value goes a long way here, and if thats the case, I'm announcing the "Free Cotto from getting ktfo fund"...

Donate points, gifts, or Kaye to me if you want to spare Cotto from backpeddling, taking knees against real men, or having his face turned to liquid **** in the future.

The more points, gifts, kaye or real money wired directly into me paypal account that you send, the less likely he keeps getting ****ed up.

holy **** Jacky
              is this a whore account too?
              you were Cotto fan before

Comment

What now payasos?

How was iceta? good i see.Glad you enjoyed him.

Dude its just a boxing forum,no need to andrenalize.WUUUUUSSSSAAAA

The guy is horribly slow.Seriously he's one of the worst deliberators.Just yesterday he said timothy bradly would ko cotto at '54.PAHAHAHA I mean c'mon who is he kidding? Timothy bradley here Only an elite could jump 2 divisions and beat another fighter.Not that im downgrading tim but it's hard to beleive.

Suit yourself if you wanna join the iceta army.Best of luck.No hard feelings.
                Last edited by AP♠; 06-15-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

iceta is a dip shiet

Comment

Jack just wants the spotlight

He wants to play the "villan" of boxingscene

Comment

What now payasos?

This post makes me wanna suck your **** Jack.

Pre Yuri Foreman fight = Cotto ain't a HOF'mer.

Post Yuri Foreman fight = Cotto is a HOF'mer baby.

Cotto stans make me sick!

Comment

Working...
                      X