No announcement yet.

"It is what it is".....yeah I know.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is what it is".....yeah I know.

I hear plenty of ppl all of the time trying to make serious points with the phrase; "it is what it is".........don't you think this is a bit of an over statement and blatantly redundant? Sure it is what it is, because if it wasn't what it was then it would not be at all......either that or it would be something totally different whatever the "it" we are talking about is.....even if "it" was something else other than the previously mentioned "it", this "it" would also be what it is.....so no change really or cause for concern.......know what I mean?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I hear plenty of ppl all of the time trying to make serious points with the phrase; "it is what it is".........don't you think this is a bit of an over statement and blatantly redundant? Sure it is what it is, because if it wasn't what it was then it would not be at all......either that or it would be something totally different whatever the "it" we are talking about is.....even if "it" was something else other than the previously mentioned "it", this "it" would also be what it is.....so no change really or cause for concern.......know what I mean?
    Funny pare.
    You're deliberately making a simple point difficult.
    Or not really, just wording it in complicated fashion.
    Your point does stand though.
    It's just a way of saying don't *****.
    Some **** can't be changed or doesn't require explanation.
    Oh, and btw, Horus sucks balls.

Comment

It might be a bit of an over statement, and possibly even blatantly redundant, but hey, man ; it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
        Funny pare.
        He sucks balls alright donkey balls......floppy ones too and its just some fun with words.....but its true though.

Comment

Spray it is what it is G!

lol

Or Like we say Back a yard 'A So It Go

Comment

When Paul Williams beats Sergio Martinez.. Then Spray I shall tell you... "It is what it is"

Comment

Spray I'm very happy that your avi, "is what it is", because it makes me happy. My attraction to slutty girls with big ole ******* and fat asses "is what it is". I would advise all the high brow posters that think I'm an idiot because I actually have a female as an avi and not some dude, to just accept it because after all, it is what it is.

Comment

it is what it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
                  Funny pare.
                  LOL I LOVE THIS.

What does it mean when people are like "aight ill see you later"..then say something that sounds like "bet". I never undrstood this.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    LOL I LOVE THIS.

What does it mean when people are like "aight ill see you later"..then say something that sounds like "bet". I never undrstood this.
                    you bet your bottom dollar, shortened.

Comment

Working...
                    X