Andre Berto: "I'll knock Mosley out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I hope Mosley ends his career.

Comment

lol... On a side note I also checked out Mosley's page and LOL @ him only following seven people and one of them being Floyd Mayweather... stalker lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        This would be a good fight but Sugar takes it by Decision.
        I wouldn't trust a decision with an up and coming Champ like Berto ... Mosley will need to KO\TKO or the judges might catch him with his pants down and give it to berto.

Berto HAS A FUTURE.

Mosley is winding his career down.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Man, I hope Mosley ends his career.
          Why would you hope for something like that?..

lmao..bully we cool and all..you know I don't agree on your hate towards Cotto and a few more you just blatantly hate on with passion...

but why would you wish for his career to be ended?..I know he'll get his ass whooped..and that's if Mosley don't get old over night..it's happened!..but you go a lil extreme sometimes bro.

Comment

If Mosley catches this glass jawed mofo its all over. Mosley happens to hit harder than David Estrade & Cosmo Rivera.

Comment

Berto has speed and Mosley can't defend speed. Berto will do better than Margarito.

Comment

This is what happens when you get fed a steady stream of nobodies, you start thinking you a bad ass! Amir Khan thought the same thing till he got chin checked.

Comment

Berto hugged his way thru his last fight hopefully he can provide more excitement

Comment

I hope mosley knocks all his shoe laces loose...

Comment

You guys are nothing but critics, why not give the guy props for wanting to fight the best and not ducking anyone?

Props to Berto...

Comment

Working...
                      X