No announcement yet.

I'm turning over to the dark side...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm turning over to the dark side...

... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

Poor Marquez. Sorry guys.

If speed kills then go the Pacquiao side, I mean Pacquiao is arguably at par or even faster than Mayweather.

Comment

Mate not knocking your post but its hard enough getting him to fight anyone let alone the rest of them lot

lol

Comment

Negative.

He's is obviously a great boxer but who has he fought past 135? Answer: A reasonable version of DLH.

Clottey, Cotto, Pac and Marquez are all exceptional boxers. Noone outclasses them as they are all on the elite level. I see good, hard fights with the bigger guys having the better chances.

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
          If speed kills then go the Pacquiao side, I mean Pacquiao is arguably at par or even faster than Mayweather.
          I've been to his side briefly, but lately I've become bored to hell of him. Even Judah's faster than Pac.

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Mate not knocking your post but its hard enough getting him to fight anyone let alone the rest of them lot
          Which saddens me to no end, because I'm more convinced than ever he'd beat them all. On consecutive nights.

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
            Exactly, look how fast Manny disposed of Hatton and ODLH and look how long it took Floyd against the same men.

Floyd is over rated Pity Pat.

I will be like Luke Skywalker.

You are making the wrong choice. Floyd is only coming back because he needs money, he is not coming back to make a statement or to prove anything because his testis are not that big.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              ... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

you must be a big fan of his odlh fight then...

Comment

Floyd's so fast, Marquez is in for trouble

Comment

Now this guy knows his stuff!!OH,yeah,I mean floyd looked unbeatable against Gatti,Baldomir ,Sharmba and Judah,sooooo of course he handles those bums :gay:he he mentioned in the same fashion!!

Comment

welcome to the drak side!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X