Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any reviews on Title's Figting gloves line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reviews on Title's Figting gloves line?

I recently bought a pair of Rival Elite Bag gloves and, while very well made, the hand pocket is too small for me.

I'm planning on returning them and getting a new pair, but they MUST be from the Title website

So... which of them are the best? They told me Fighting, but any input or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    I recently bought a pair of Rival Elite Bag gloves and, while very well made, the hand pocket is too small for me.

I'm planning on returning them and getting a new pair, but they MUST be from the Title website

So... which of them are the best? They told me Fighting, but any input or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
    I am also interested in Fighting albeit in their sparring glove. I emailed a rep so I will post his reply when he sends it.

Comment

Fighting is supposed to be the poor man's winning. Although I never tried the Fighting gloves before. Ask the manager that posts here on the regular, in his thread.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Fighting is supposed to be the poor man's winning. Although I never tried the Fighting gloves before. Ask the manager that posts here on the regular, in his thread.
        well, he recommended me those, but i've heard bad things about their mitts and headgear, so I don't know...

Comment

well, he recommended me those, but i've heard bad things about their mitts and headgear, so I don't know...
          The headgear offers great protection but may have trouble fitting a smaller sized head due to the amount of padding/protection around the face.

The punch mitts are extremely comfortable as well.

Which other equipment are you comparing this to?

Comment

I recently purchased the Fighting 12oz training glove. I haven't used them yet but I will review them sometime next week.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
              The headgear offers great protection but may have trouble fitting a smaller sized head due to the amount of padding/protection around the face.

The punch mitts are extremely comfortable as well.

Which other equipment are you comparing this to?
              well, i'm really not comparing them to anything else because i haven't used them and that'd be unfair, but here's what i've used and would be comparable:

Rival

Everlast Protex2/Protex3

Grant

Comment

They're good, solid.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGLOVES27e View Post
                  They're good, solid.
                  I have a hard time believing you since you've been in half the threads on the first page upping your post count it seems like, and having just started boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X