Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GBP protecting Floyd from Pac? I mean Canelo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Mayweather definitely plans on fighting Pacquiao. I think he he's trying to wait until Pacquiao really slows down. And I know Floyd's older than Pacquiao, I just think that he believes that his fight style and skillset will allow him to age better than Pacquiao. I could be totally wrong.

Comment

GBP knows that they can't protect Canelo anymore cause HBO and fans wants him to fight real fighters and not bums.

Comment

We heard Matthew Hatton was next, we heard Spadafora is next, we heard Malignaggi is next.

Floyd Mayweather Jr turned all of those rumors down, then came up with Victor Ortiz.

Sorry, but until Mayweather says Canelo is his next opponent, I won't believe any of these silly rumors.

BTW, if Canelo can beat Rhodes, who's currently ranked #4 at JMW by The Ring, and rack up a couple of more wins against top 154 pounders, maybe against Angulo and Cintron, or even Powel, and he beats at least two of those guys. Hell any one from the top 10, Dzinzuruk, Bundrage, Wolak. Any 2-3 of those, then I really don't see the problem of Mayweather/Pacquiao vs Canelo at 154, no less. Of course this is if Pacquiao doesn't take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          We heard Matthew Hatton was next, we heard Spadafora is next, we heard Malignaggi is next.

Floyd Mayweather Jr turned all of those rumors down, then came up with Victor Ortiz.

Sorry, but until Mayweather says Canelo is his next opponent, I won't believe any of these silly rumors.

BTW, if Canelo can beat Rhodes, who's currently ranked #4 at JMW by The Ring, and rack up a couple of more wins against top 154 pounders, maybe against Angulo and Cintron, or even Powel, and he beats at least two of those guys. Hell any one from the top 10, Dzinzuruk, Bundrage, Wolak. Any 2-3 of those, then I really don't see the problem of Mayweather/Pacquiao vs Canelo at 154, no less. Of course this is if Pacquiao doesn't take the tests.
          Pac has already said he will take the tests in a video I saw. Also confirmed by Koncz and Arum.

As for Canelo, pfft. There is someone called Martinez waiting for Pac and Mayweather, if they don't fight each other. If Roger said Ortiz is better than Pac, which IO don't agree with, but anyway, Martinez is better than Pac, which I do agree with.

There's a thread by BS, that suggested Shafear mentioned it. It didn't hve a direct quote as of yet, but I'll await that.

Ortiz may be the 2nd or 3rd best but the gulf between him and Pac, is huge. He is fairly chinny and his heart is very questionable. I was hoping for a Pac and May fight, but it keeps getting killed which is ****ing annoying.

Comment

Working...
          X