Wrestled with a blue belt ju-jitsu pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    erm, i believe the word is ironical!!!!
    I believe either is acceptable as they're both adjectives.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I believe either is acceptable as they're both adjectives.
      i thought i was making an ironical joke.

i failed. lol

Comment

My buddy is in fact a blue belt in BJJ. I'm deputy black in TKD.

But regardless I can beat the living **** out of him in any fair fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          My buddy is in fact a blue belt in BJJ. I'm deputy black in TKD.

But regardless I can beat the living **** out of him in any fair fight.
          Yes, well it's the man, not his belt color.

I mentioned before that on the basis of the wrestler's mentality, belts are pretty meaningless.

I also mentioned that in Japanese judo, it's white to black, sort of like the white belt is the preliminary training time, and then you become black and you are a player in the sport.

That being said, when it comes to the degrees of black belt, this is when it is actually a serious matter. I don't care about any discussion of ranks, until it comes to degrees of black belt. It's pretty much somewhat arbitrary prior to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Yea right

Remember when you did this because of me

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=556190

^^^ not something a 40 + year old would do who spars pro boxers and beats jiu jitsu fighter at their own game..

have a nice day puto
            Damn man, why do you keep adding years to me? haha I'm not in my 40's just yet, I still have a few more years.

LOL@ left because of you....I left because some mod kept shutting me down and it was stupid.

Also, weren't you the one I showed the pic of me and Jean Pascal after we sparred and you didn't say shi.t after that? I have proof my man, I just don't want to brag.

Fuk, I'm not in my 40's....not yet at least.

Comment

It's been my experience that most the time smaller BJJ guys will let the larger guy work on top until they're tired. I come from a wrestling background and this happened to me pretty much every time I rolled with smaller more experienced BJJ guys when I first started. They wouldn't put up much a fight with the take downs and just play guard games until I got tired then they'd sweep or submit me off their back. Pretty cool you got to roll with some pros. Be weary of anyone who claims to have gotten their blue belt in under a year of training though. BJJ is designed to not hand out belts like TKD or Karate, you have to earn them...

Comment

TS has talked a lot in the past also. I would like to request a video of you sparring, unedited of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                  TS has talked a lot in the past also. I would like to request a video of you sparring, unedited of course.
                  He's a boxing instructor. Why is this so very hard for people to accept?

Oh wait, I got it. It's because their only experience with combat sports is via posting on message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    He's a boxing instructor. Why is this so very hard for people to accept?

Oh wait, I got it. It's because their only experience with combat sports is via posting on message boards.
                    sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                      Actually, I have posted vids of me working mitts and sparring but that was when I first joined. The older guys have seen me, guys like Walt, R!Z, even Jeffries but I was PM'd to not put images of myself.

I was kind of naive to the whole internet thing so I posted my name and face. Since then I have deleted them and am more weary thanks to some good guys who schooled me about the internet.

I also didn't mind because I did some modeling for a clothing company and had images of myself on google that would come up if you put up the name of the company.

Look, I'm not bragging, just wanted to share a story of me wrestling with a MMA pro and thought it was cool. I never said I beat him or even hung with him, I just tried my hardest and knew he could break my arm if he wanted to. It was just fun and I have always had respect for MMA and MMA fighters.

Damn, I didn't know this thread would make people so pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X