• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Predictions & Info

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Zab "Super" Judah
    &
    Peter Quillin vs Fernando Guerrero

(Also a replay of Khan vs Diaz will play after the main event)

Date: April 27

Time: 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

Network: SHOWTIME

Following an unforgettable night of fights in October to open a new era of boxing in Brooklyn at Barclays Center, Golden Boy Promotions and SHOWTIME return to the area’s most spectacular new venue on Saturday, April 27 with a world championship bout featuring WBA Super, WBC and Ring Magazine Super Lightweight World Champion Danny “Swift” Garcia against former Four-Time and Two-Division World Champion and Brooklyn’s own Zab “Super” Judah.
    Judah KO/TKO
    17.42%
    Judah decision
    14.04%
    Garcia KO/TKO
    50.00%
    Garcia decision
    15.17%
    Toss up fight/undecided
    3.37%
    Last edited by thuggery; 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM.

Zab comes out and gets hyped up by the crowd...wins the first few rounds...and in the 5th round... BOOM...he gets caught by a right hand...not a left hook...a RIGH HAND(mark that down)....flash KD...gets back up and tries to ride his bike outta BK back to Vegas...Danny will be chasing his hoe ass around the Barclay's all night....but thats nothing new for NY's so called gangsters...Philly dudes have always chased them off their own blocks ...ask Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes snitch asses about Bo Baines and Sam Chrisitian...history will repeat itself in that sense

Zab should get stopped in 9....but I have a feeling he'll skate his ass off and make it to the finish line----Danny by UD

Comment

I hope the best version of Zab turns up, and not the one who looks for a way out when it gets tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Zab comes out and gets hyped up by the crowd...wins the first few rounds...and in the 5th round... BOOM...he gets caught by a right hand...not a left hook...a RIGH HAND(mark that down)....flash KD...gets back up and tries to ride his bike outta BK back to Vegas...Danny will be chasing his hoe ass around the Barclay's all night....but thats nothing new for NY's so called gangsters...Philly dudes have always chased them off their own blocks ...ask Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes snitch asses about Bo Baines and Sam Chrisitian...history will repeat itself in that sense

Zab should get stopped in 9....but I have a feeling he'll skate his ass off and make it to the finish line----Danny by UD
        One of the greatest fight breakdowns ever. I salute you good sir.
        Originally posted by TGD View Post
        I hope the best version of Zab turns up, and not the one who looks for a way out when it gets tough.
        If that Zab comes out, I got my money on Judah UD. He's genuinely pissed at Garcia and his pops, we'll see what happens.
        Last edited by thuggery; 04-22-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Zab is way past prime and even in his prime he never won important fights.

If garcia can't win this he needs to seriously think about if he's in the right sport

Comment

Zab will have success early in the fight but I think Danny will end up with the W by way of UD.

Comment

Zab shrinks in the moment like always, gets stopped, and then we all complain that Garcia better fight Matthysse next, just like when he fought Morales.

Quillin beats up on Guerrero too, his chin will betray him. This isn't a particularly good card, I'll be watching the return of the great Maravilla.

Comment

Brawl nearly breaks out during their press conference. There's bad blood between the two...or should I say three.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Zab is way past prime and even in his prime he never won important fights.

If garcia can't win this he needs to seriously think about if he's in the right sport
                  Of course he's in the right sport, he sparked out Amir Khan. Unless you are implying that it was an insignificant victory for Danny Garcia?

Comment

Well garcia SHOULD fight matthyse next

Can you imagine, just IMAGINE the outcry of butthurt on here if it was khan ducking matthyse?

We'd have multiple threads on it daily, every thread that mentioned khans name would be full of abuse that he's a cowardly ducker

But garcia gets a pass...

Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                    X