Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid More Proof Osama Death Staged!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *New Vid More Proof Osama Death Staged!

That isnt proof of anything LOL

Comment

first the birth certificate is fake now the osama death... wow this dude really fuken hates obama.

Comment

You guys and this Alex Jones sht is starting to piss me off,do you need to fill the lounge with this conspiracy theorist bullshiet.

Comment

Alex jones doesn't believe in the bs he puts out there; he does it to feed a percentage that ignore the facts. Your ignorance makes him rich. Photo btw I'd like to see you banned, you're annoying with these stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
            Are you a ****in' Pakie?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Photo btw I'd like to see you banned, you're annoying with these stupid threads.
              Amen!!! !!! !!!

Comment

It was sexually probing Martians that faked his death with Elvis.

Seriously this is the trillionth thread you made bout this. Lower the LSD dosage and unplug the computer please.

Goes for both the photomane and phook accounts.

Comment

Alex Jones is widely regarded as a kook. Why? BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE TRUTH!

And the truth is that morons click on banner ads. Have you seen the state of his webpages?

Comment

yea but people need answers and more proof..you got 3 buildings collapsing and only 2 got hit..you have 100000+ people who lost their life in the middle eastern invasion,you have young soldiers dying all the time..and all they could say is..he's buried at the sea and they even claim to have given him a traditional Islamic burial ,since when is it practice in Islam to bury people under water or at the sea?? And plus if he Obama could watch him getting executed than that means he hated this guys guts and he's still giving him a " proper" funeral???

Comment

Working...
                    X