No announcement yet.

What hotel to stay at May 4th 2013 in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hotel to stay at May 4th 2013 in Vegas

I'm going to vegas for the cinco de mayweather weekend. I'm hoping to enjoy the big fight week experience and was wondering if it is best to stay at mgm grand? WIll it really be that much better at mgm grand than at another hotel or even the mgm grand signature to justify the increased price for these few days? I am planning on going to the weigh in and the fight and was wondering if anybody had hotel suggestions for a fight freak! thanks.

my wife asked if I wanted her to buy me tickets to Mayweather's next fight, I said "He's fighting Robert Guerrero" and she said "So no huh?"

Comment

ive stayedm at them all if u can afford it stay at mgm sincce everything (fight related)is right there
      ive stayed in signature also its newer than mgm and prolly nicer but its a lil bit of a walk to the arena
      i get comps at all ceasars locations so thts where i stay

Comment

Last time I went, in 2010, I stayed at the Luxor and it was good.

I'm thinking of staying at the MGM this time though.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-26-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I've stayed in about 7 or 8 Vegas hotels, never the MGM but imo the Luxor is a really good spot right next to it.

Comment

Mgm grand

I stayed here (MGM) for the Mayweather-Ortiz fight. It's were all the action is. I booked the reservation through Expedia and got a great deal on hotel, airline tickets, and a car rental all for under $600 for four days/nights.

Got to see some all time greats at the MGM too.

That's my 2 cents.

Comment

How old are you??.. If you're young stay in the cosmopolitan, there's more girls there than a nursing department at my uni..

If this is just fight related than stay at the mgm

Comment

Caesars Palace is where I have stayed. Also Luxor is right next door so not bad.

Comment

The Tropicana right across the street from the MGM. It's a lot cheaper; you'll save money for other things you may wanna do. It's a bit older; not as nice as the MGM, but all you gotta do is walk across the bridge and your at the MGM within 5 minutes.

Comment

Some posters are misleading u saying the luxor is right next door it is in fact not right next door its ab 3/4 to a mile down the rd and its gets very hot early may

it was like 90 on may2 2009 pac hatton fight

Comment

Working...
                    X